Man arrested in bra, panties, accused of stabbing goat

Started by Josephus, May 03, 2011, 09:10:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Josephus

Civis Romanus Sum<br /><br />"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

Razgovory

I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

jimmy olsen

It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Martinus

I love that they mention the goat's sex. I guess in West Virginia he could probably marry a female goat, but gay-raping a male goat is just gross.  :lol:

Martinus

Quote from: Razgovory on May 03, 2011, 09:17:30 PM
I wonder what they can charge him with.

I wonder too. I don't know the local standards, but a $50,000 bail for what is essentially a "goat theft" seems kinda high.

Razgovory

I'm thinking destruction of property, and cruelty to animals.  Possibly some misdemeanor for public indecency.  Getting stoned from Bath Salts is not illegal in most states, but will likely be in the future.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Martinus

Quote from: Razgovory on May 04, 2011, 06:04:40 AM
Possibly some misdemeanor for public indecency. 

The problem is that there was nothing "public" about it. He was doing that in the privacy of his own bedroom, when the police busted in.

Razgovory

Quote from: Martinus on May 04, 2011, 06:08:03 AM

The problem is that there was nothing "public" about it. He was doing that in the privacy of his own bedroom, when the police busted in.

Running around in the woods wearing women's underwear may qualify.

Martinus

Quote from: Razgovory on May 04, 2011, 06:10:00 AM
Quote from: Martinus on May 04, 2011, 06:08:03 AM

Running around in the woods wearing women's underwear may qualify.

Que?  :huh:

QuoteFrom inside Thompson's closed bedroom, "he told them, 'Don't come in, I'm naked,'" Powers told The Gazette. "But they opened the door and he was standing there with his pants down. He had on women's clothing and the goat was dead and there was blood everywhere. It was just a scene."

Razgovory

QuoteFrom inside Thompson's closed bedroom, "he told them, 'Don't come in, I'm naked,'" Powers told The Gazette. "But they opened the door and he was standing there with his pants down. He had on women's clothing and the goat was dead and there was blood everywhere. It was just a scene."

Thompson ran out the front door when the nephew asked him about the dead goat, according to the complaint. Police found him several hours later after searching the woods, The Gazette reported.

Look at the photo, he's didn't get dressed in the meantime.

EDIT:  Not to mentioned the name of the article.

Caliga

Great, now I'm hungry for some Tudor's Biscuit World biscuits and gravy. :mad:
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Eddie Teach

As long as his junk's covered up, I'm not seeing the public indecency bit. Unless the panties were transparent?
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Josephus

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on May 04, 2011, 07:36:59 AM
As long as his junk's covered up, I'm not seeing the public indecency bit. Unless the panties were transparent?

Panties do not cover ones junk.
Civis Romanus Sum<br /><br />"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

Valmy

Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Josephus