News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

The Cat Megathread

Started by CountDeMoney, April 02, 2011, 06:55:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Viking

I'm trying to come up with a pussy related pun here, but I can't think of any good ones.
First Maxim - "There are only two amounts, too few and enough."
First Corollary - "You cannot have too many soldiers, only too few supplies."
Second Maxim - "Be willing to exchange a bad idea for a good one."
Second Corollary - "You can only be wrong or agree with me."

A terrorist which starts a slaughter quoting Locke, Burke and Mill has completely missed the point.
The fact remains that the only person or group to applaud the Norway massacre are random Islamists.

mongers

Quote from: Viking on May 05, 2013, 05:51:35 PM

I'm trying to come up with a pussy related pun here, but I can't think of any good ones.

Good, that's a relief.
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

Razgovory

My cat has learned how to turn the PC on and off now.  She think's it's really funny when she turns the damn thing off while I'm using it.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

mongers

Quote from: Razgovory on May 05, 2013, 05:59:52 PM
My cat has learned how to turn the PC on and off now.  She think's it's really funny when she turns the damn thing off while I'm using it.

:ccr

Razgovory

Cat is now the second most computer literate person in the family.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

mongers

Quote from: Razgovory on May 05, 2013, 06:17:34 PM
Cat is now the second most computer literate person in the family.

Do you live on this ?

Darth Wagtaros

That final season was a real downer.
PDH!

Viking

hmmm.. it seems the Iraq and Afghanistan wars might be breeding a generation of dog people.

A terrorist which starts a slaughter quoting Locke, Burke and Mill has completely missed the point.
The fact remains that the only person or group to applaud the Norway massacre are random Islamists.

Razgovory

My cats get unhappy if I leave for very long.

Liep

How can you tell if a cat is unhappy? Not being a cat person I would say they always look grumpy.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Viking

Viking

Quote from: Liep on May 12, 2013, 05:03:27 AM
How can you tell if a cat is unhappy? Not being a cat person I would say they always look grumpy.

Attempting to shred your face is usually a good indication.

CountDeMoney

The tail is the best indicator.

11B4V

Quote from: Viking on May 12, 2013, 04:12:53 AM

hmmm.. it seems the Iraq and Afghanistan wars might be breeding a generation of dog people.

:nelson:

That's because cats fuck up venetian blinds. Dogs are cool.

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

HVC

Quote from: CountDeMoney on May 12, 2013, 07:04:39 AM

The tail is the best indicator.
I say scratch marks :P
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.