And we're back!

Main Menu

The Cat Megathread

Started by CountDeMoney, April 02, 2011, 06:55:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Darth Wagtaros

PDH!

Razgovory

I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

CountDeMoney

So what happened?  And did the kids see it?

Ed Anger

Quote from: CountDeMoney on April 28, 2013, 06:17:06 PM
So what happened?  And did the kids see it?

I think one of the neighbor's dogs got him. Those fucking things keep shitting in my yard. Anyways, he got ripped up. I will avenge Drut.

I found the body and got him into a box before the kids caught wind. He was ceremoniously buried next to the shed, where hung out all the time. The youngest ones don't understand the whole death thing yet.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

CountDeMoney

That's why kitty cats should always stay indoors.

Ed Anger

Drut was a stray and didn't do well inside. Hell, I even transplanted him from Vagina Wall house. But keeping him inside? Fucker was a wild child. Hopefully he got a good shot in on his attacker and took out an eye.

He got a good 5+ years of attention and good tuna from us. Plus he was ultra protective of the kids. When one would try to wander off in the yard, he'd headbutt them and herd them back to us.

Next kitty will be an inside cat.

CountDeMoney

Call Animal Control the next time one of the  Bumpuses' hounds take a dump in your yard.

Ed Anger

I'm close to escalating to Icepicking the dog owners tires

sbr

PDH

A full Triumph to Drut.  His kid-watching shows he was a damn good cat. 
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

Razgovory

Could be possums.  I'd shoot every possum in the area just to make sure.  Go full Lidice.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Ed Anger

I'm assuming a stab in the back from the rabbits.

Razgovory

Coyotes are problem out here.  Folks shoot them on site.  Actually putting out Coyote traps wouldn't be the worst idea.

Viking

First Maxim - "There are only two amounts, too few and enough."
First Corollary - "You cannot have too many soldiers, only too few supplies."
Second Maxim - "Be willing to exchange a bad idea for a good one."
Second Corollary - "You can only be wrong or agree with me."

A terrorist which starts a slaughter quoting Locke, Burke and Mill has completely missed the point.
The fact remains that the only person or group to applaud the Norway massacre are random Islamists.