News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Games you would like to see the remake of.

Started by Martinus, March 20, 2011, 06:15:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

11B4V

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

11B4V

Not a remake, but a make. I would like to see Bethesda put out a game(s) on the RIFTS world.

For my daughter, APE Escape for XBOX 360
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Sophie Scholl

I rather enjoyed Conquest of the New World when it came out.

http://www.gog.com/en/gamecard/conquest_of_the_new_world (Has anyone used this site for downloading games?  I'm sorely tempted to get this.)
"Everything that brought you here -- all the things that made you a prisoner of past sins -- they are gone. Forever and for good. So let the past go... and live."

"Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did."

DGuller

Quote from: Benedict Arnold on April 10, 2011, 11:06:33 PM

http://www.gog.com/en/gamecard/conquest_of_the_new_world (Has anyone used this site for downloading games?  I'm sorely tempted to get this.)
I always admired the discipline of those troops as they bravely stood on that mini chess board waiting their turn, while the enemy aimed guns at their heads and fired.

grumbler

I have gotten several GoG games (FO, FO2, Arcanum, some others i have forgotten).  they work just fine, and are updated for use on modern PCs.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

grumbler

Quote from: DGuller on April 11, 2011, 01:08:39 AM
I always admired the discipline of those troops as they bravely stood on that mini chess board waiting their turn, while the enemy aimed guns at their heads and fired.
Maybe they were Slavs and just didn't know any better?
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

Sophie Scholl

Quote from: grumbler on April 11, 2011, 11:17:28 AM

I have gotten several GoG games (FO, FO2, Arcanum, some others i have forgotten).  they work just fine, and are updated for use on modern PCs.
Nice.  Thanks for the info. :thumbsup:
"Everything that brought you here -- all the things that made you a prisoner of past sins -- they are gone. Forever and for good. So let the past go... and live."

"Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did."

Darth Wagtaros

Quote from: 11B4V on April 10, 2011, 10:57:31 PM
Not a remake, but a make. I would like to see Bethesda put out a game(s) on the RIFTS world.

You would need to buy 200 expansions.
PDH!

11B4V

Quote from: Darth Wagtaros on April 11, 2011, 09:20:47 PM
Quote from: 11B4V on April 10, 2011, 10:57:31 PM

You would need to buy 200 expansions.

They could filter it. Hell I think the last expansion when I did anything with the system was "Triax & NGR". I love the setting. A good game in the Fallout 3 style would be nice.

grumbler

Bayraktar!

Tamas

dps

Very tempting.  I thank you, though my bank account may not.  :)

crazy canuck

Quote from: dps on April 14, 2011, 01:49:54 PM

Very tempting.  I thank you, though my bank account may not.  :)

I will echo Grumbler's endorsement of the site.  They have weekly sales so if cost is an issue you may want to wait until the game you want is offered at a discount.