News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

TV/Movies Megathread

Started by Eddie Teach, March 06, 2011, 09:29:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CountDeMoney

Progressive's commercials:  getting progressively weirder.

Daddeostasis

Mommeostasis

katmai

Quote from: CountDeMoney on November 27, 2016, 01:46:34 PM
Progressive's commercials:  getting progressively weirder.

Daddeostasis

Mommeostasis
Turning into your mother hits too close to home? :huh:
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

CountDeMoney

I don't need a neck chain for my glasses, fuck you very much.   :mad:

You assholes.

FunkMonk

Westworld is lighting up, guys. Watch it.
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

Admiral Yi

Another good episode of The Affair.  Confusing timeline though.

Syt

Tickets for Rogue One are on sale. I'll skip the midnight premiere this time, but I'll see it on launch day in an IMAX theater.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Duque de Bragança

That's my plan too, I don't pay for 3D IMAX tickets anymore with my pass in both IMAX cinemas around. I can wait a bit more though, no need to be on launch day.

Syt

I go launch day to avoid spoilers as best possible. But midnight premieres are too rough if there's work next day. :P
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

celedhring

Got my tickets last week. Not going to the previews, but I'm going on opening day.I'm not nearly as pumped for it as I was for TFA, but I want to avoid spoilers.

Syt

It's kind of weird, a Star Wars feature film, but with a spin off story which used to be the domain of novels, comics, and animated shows.
—Stephen Jay Gould

garbon

I still haven't seen the latest Star Wars film and still know basically nothing about it. :hmm:
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

The Brain

Quote from: garbon on November 28, 2016, 05:38:32 AM
I still haven't seen the latest Star Wars film and still know basically nothing about it. :hmm:

It's basically Finding Emo.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Liep

Quote from: FunkMonk on November 27, 2016, 10:59:34 PM

Best episode yet. This has become a great show.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Josephus

Quote from: Liep on November 28, 2016, 05:41:56 AM
Quote from: FunkMonk on November 27, 2016, 10:59:34 PM

Best episode yet. This has become a great show.

Although confusing as all hell.
Civis Romanus Sum

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011