News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

TV/Movies Megathread

Started by Eddie Teach, March 06, 2011, 09:29:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Admiral Yi

Back on topic, Dolores has lovely tits: small and pert, with pointy nipples.

Josephus

Quote from: Admiral Yi on November 01, 2016, 06:25:11 PM

yes the room was definitely chilly.
Civis Romanus Sum

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

CountDeMoney

Pop quiz, hot shot:  Dolores from Westworld, or Alexandra Daddario/Lili Simmons from True Detective Season 1.  What do you do?  WHAT DO YOU DO

Admiral Yi

Quote from: CountDeMoney on November 01, 2016, 06:30:56 PM
Pop quiz, hot shot:  Dolores from Westworld, or Alexandra Daddario/Lili Simmons from True Detective Season 1.  What do you do?  WHAT DO YOU DO

Easy peasey: Dolores.  Big tits always sag.  I don't like saggy tits.

Liep

Quote from: Josephus on November 01, 2016, 04:36:01 PM
Quote from: Martinus on October 31, 2016, 03:53:19 PM
Quote from: Liep on October 31, 2016, 07:06:36 AM
Westworld sure didn't hold back on nakedness in this episode.

I think it is meaningful. Bernard always talks to Dolores when she is clothed - Anthony Hopkins doesn't. It is meant to convey how they treat her, imho.

Several things I don't understand. When Bernard/Hopkins are talking to Dolores, where IS Dolores? Is she still out in the physical world? And that is an avatar of her? Cause it seems like when she wakes up from her conversations, she's back where she left off.

I think so, but if they have avatars of the hosts, then why was only one version of the "old" father retired?
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

HVC

There seems to be multiples of characters. The Spanish bandit guy couldn't have been fixed that fast. Unless you follow the two time line thing, which seems unlikely to me.
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

HVC

Quote from: Liep on November 01, 2016, 06:57:38 PM
Quote from: Josephus on November 01, 2016, 04:36:01 PM
Quote from: Martinus on October 31, 2016, 03:53:19 PM
Quote from: Liep on October 31, 2016, 07:06:36 AM
Westworld sure didn't hold back on nakedness in this episode.

I think it is meaningful. Bernard always talks to Dolores when she is clothed - Anthony Hopkins doesn't. It is meant to convey how they treat her, imho.

Several things I don't understand. When Bernard/Hopkins are talking to Dolores, where IS Dolores? Is she still out in the physical world? And that is an avatar of her? Cause it seems like when she wakes up from her conversations, she's back where she left off.

I think so, but if they have avatars of the hosts, then why was only one version of the "old" father retired?

Maybe he's the only version that got an upgrade
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".

Tonitrus

Quote from: CountDeMoney on November 01, 2016, 06:30:56 PM

The obvious answer: the menage...

Ed Anger

Holy shit! Ilsa, she wolf of the SS was like what would happen if MC Esher dropped LSD at the Shaolin Temple! 5 out of 4 stars!

Also had a Riefenstahl tinge.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Zoupa

Just saw Suicide Squad. What a disaster. I was browsing bullshit on my phone half the time, it was so disjointed and dumb.

Why is DC so shit compared to Marvel? It's not even close.

HVC

They tried to deadpool up the film by making it a comedy by editing and reshoots.  made a bad film much much worse.

DCs (and the companies who own the movie rights) problem is they make money. Why make a good film written and directed by fans when you'll bring in the cash either way.

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

HVC

And it's odd because apparently their animated movies are quite good. And there tv shows were when i was a kid and I think they're still good, though I watch sparingly.

Liep

enc0unters 2014.

A Danish found-footage horror about a film crew recording in a forest in northern Sweden. It was on a worst movies ever list so I had to see it. It's bad but the worst thing about it is it's just really boring. The jump scare sound effects+cut to black also sort of kills the whole found-footage angle...
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk