News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

TV/Movies Megathread

Started by Eddie Teach, March 06, 2011, 09:29:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Berkut

Quote from: Admiral Yi on October 31, 2016, 03:55:39 PM
Delores (sounds like clitoris) didn't show her fun bags, did she?

Why yes, yes she did.

And they are exactly as completely adorable as the rest of her.

This show is really outstanding. I am starting to worry that it cannot really stay this good though!
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

Grey Fox

Evan Rachel Woods boobs are shown often on HBO shows, yes.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Admiral Yi

A lot of sausage in this episode.

crazy canuck

Quote from: Liep on October 11, 2016, 04:34:52 AM
I had to give up on Independence Day 2 as it was just too bad.

I was on a plane, had already watched the other movies I was interested in and so had no other viable options, and still turned it off... :D

Martinus

Loved Dr. Strange.

My only regret is that I didn't watch it in 3D. I usually hate it but it seems this time it would have been worth it.

Josephus

Quote from: Martinus on October 31, 2016, 03:53:19 PM
Quote from: Liep on October 31, 2016, 07:06:36 AM
Westworld sure didn't hold back on nakedness in this episode.

I think it is meaningful. Bernard always talks to Dolores when she is clothed - Anthony Hopkins doesn't. It is meant to convey how they treat her, imho.

Several things I don't understand. When Bernard/Hopkins are talking to Dolores, where IS Dolores? Is she still out in the physical world? And that is an avatar of her? Cause it seems like when she wakes up from her conversations, she's back where she left off.
Civis Romanus Sum<br /><br />"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

Admiral Yi

Watched a couple episodes of Ballers.  DwaynetherockJohnson is a retired football player who is simultaneously a father figure to a number of other pro players and trying to drum up business with them for the financial management company he works at.  It's not particularly funny, insightful, or thought-provoking, but it does serve up mountains of T&A.

mongers

Quote from: Admiral Yi on November 01, 2016, 04:46:19 PM
Watched a couple episodes of Ballers.  DwaynetherockJohnson is a retired football player who is simultaneously a father figure to a number of other pro players and trying to drum up business with them for the financial management company he works at.  It's not particularly funny, insightful, or thought-provoking, but it does serve up mountains of T&A.

Welcome to British television from the 1970s.  :bowler:
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

CountDeMoney

You fucking people what to knock it off with the spoiler discussion already?  Fuck.

celedhring

Had no idea The Rock was doing TV too. Guy surely keeps busy.

11B4V

Quote from: CountDeMoney on November 01, 2016, 05:50:28 PM
You fucking people what to knock it off with the spoiler discussion already?  Fuck.

Then quit ur flappin and start watchin.
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

CountDeMoney

Admiral Yi

Quote from: 11B4V on November 01, 2016, 06:16:27 PM

Stop your grinnin and grab your linen.

Eddie Teach

Stop your moanin' and get to bonin'?
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

HVC

Quote from: Admiral Yi on November 01, 2016, 06:19:24 PM
Quote from: 11B4V on November 01, 2016, 06:16:27 PM

Stop your grinnin and grab your linen.

plug your nose and keep on licking.
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.