And we're back!

Main Menu

TV/Movies Megathread

Started by Eddie Teach, March 06, 2011, 09:29:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grey Fox

Quote from: katmai on March 18, 2014, 07:28:22 AM
So Raz is fooked?

Raz is already a Zombie. Isn't this why Martinus was exiled? For killing him?
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Josquius

Quote from: Grey Fox on March 18, 2014, 07:26:30 AM
Quote from: Tyr on March 17, 2014, 11:00:21 PM
Walking dead- the story was pretty messed up bit... I don't know. The way it unfolded just did nothing. It was too blunt and unreal

I thought it was a pretty effective commentary of what happens to people affected with mental illness when they don't get their pills anymore in the post apocalypse world.
I don't get any pills and I've never murdered anyone. :(

The story was fair enough. But the execution just didn't hit me.
██████
██████
██████

Grey Fox

Of course not, you are already dead inside.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Viking

Quote from: Grey Fox on March 18, 2014, 07:41:51 AM
Quote from: katmai on March 18, 2014, 07:28:22 AM
So Raz is fooked?

Raz is already a Zombie. Isn't this why Martinus was exiled? For killing him?

Yes, damaging Raz' brain is sort of pointless....
First Maxim - "There are only two amounts, too few and enough."
First Corollary - "You cannot have too many soldiers, only too few supplies."
Second Maxim - "Be willing to exchange a bad idea for a good one."
Second Corollary - "You can only be wrong or agree with me."

A terrorist which starts a slaughter quoting Locke, Burke and Mill has completely missed the point.
The fact remains that the only person or group to applaud the Norway massacre are random Islamists.

garbon

http://news.yahoo.com/sarah-palin-launch-rogue-tv-future-us-politics-165104692.html

QuoteSarah Palin to launch 'Rogue TV.' Is this the future of US politics?

Sarah Palin is huge on social media, and a pay TV channel might allow her to monetize some of that devotion. Rogue TV will have video commentary on the news, plus things like parenting tips.

Sarah Palin is apparently launching her own "Rogue TV" channel. It will cost subscribers $10 a month and air over the digital video service Tapp, according to a report in Capital New York, which broke the story.

It'll have video commentary on the news, plus recipes, parenting tips, and – who knows – maybe cellphone footage of the former VP candidate fishing and hunting and so forth. Think of it as a "video version of her Facebook page," an anonymous source with knowledge of the venture told Capital New York's Alex Weprin.

:w00t:
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Eddie Teach

Was "Maverick" already taken?
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

garbon

Well her book was called Going Rogue.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Sheilbh

And John McCain was the maverick. Palin's the rogue.
Let's bomb Russia!

Queequeg

:frusty:
These people came to the top of one of America's political parties. 
Quote from: PDH on April 25, 2009, 05:58:55 PM
"Dysthymia?  Did they get some student from the University of Chicago with a hard-on for ancient Bactrian cities to name this?  I feel cheated."

Eddie Teach

katmai

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Eddie Teach

Iormlund

Parenting tips from Sarah Palin. :lol:

celedhring

Kleves

The Incredibles is getting a sequel.  :)
My aim, then, was to whip the rebels, to humble their pride, to follow them to their inmost recesses, and make them fear and dread us. Fear is the beginning of wisdom.