Main Menu

Languish Here I Stand (9?) Thread

Started by ulmont, April 09, 2009, 01:14:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ulmont

Yes, you get Antwerp back.

Berkut, any diplo to announce?

Delirium

Come writers and critics who prophesize with your pen, and keep your eyes wide the chance won't come again; but don't speak too soon for the wheel's still in spin, and there's no telling who that it's naming. For the loser now will be later to win, cause the times they are a-changin'. -- B Dylan

Berkut

Accept alliance with the Hapsburgs and France.
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

ulmont

Accept alliance with Ottomans.  I think Habbaku had more DoWs coming?

Habbaku

No, I've got enough phony wars on my hands, I think.

Assuming no one declares on me (and assuming the Habsburgs don't sue for peace), my SD :

Suleiman, Ibrahim, 9 regulars and 3 cavalry to Munster.

Edit : Changed SD around.
The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Delirium

Charles and the guys in Valladolid go to Augsburg.
Come writers and critics who prophesize with your pen, and keep your eyes wide the chance won't come again; but don't speak too soon for the wheel's still in spin, and there's no telling who that it's naming. For the loser now will be later to win, cause the times they are a-changin'. -- B Dylan

ehrie

ulmont

Any SD for France, and then any for the Pope?

Berkut

0 rows returned

Tamas

I leave 2 regulars in Paris the rest goes to Boulougne

Delirium

That should mean we're ready to go with Habs opening the seventh turn.

ulmont

ulmont

Quote from: Delirium on July 06, 2009, 03:44:36 AM
Charles and the guys in Valladolid go to Augsburg.

I don't see a way to do this without crossing a pass (forbidden) or a sea zone (limited to 5), so Charles and 1+4 can make it, leaving 0+1 in Valladolid.

ulmont

File sent.  The VP seems to have diverged again from the board and the ACTS record; I'll recheck it later.

Berkut

Whyare all the Venetian fleets gone?

0 rows returned