Tamas

France: Play Card as Operations
#28: 1 / Siege Mining

Message from France:
build a merc to Rouen

ehrie

I want to try and intercept in Calais.

ehrie

I'll leave 1 merc in Awterp. So that means I should take 12 units with me if I succeed.

ehrie

England: Die roll request
Request: 6-sided die x 2

Message from England:
English intercpt attempt for great justice

Love my dice this turn. Love them.

ulmont

Ok.  So whee, 1 more merc in Rouen and the Pope is up again.

...not that there's any hurry, since Del doesn't get back until Sunday.

Berkut

I used Treachery to call a debate in England, which pitted Aleander against Wishart, and the Pope won 2-1 again. Flipped 2 spaces since Aleander gets 1 more space, then called for some good book burning in England to flip 2 more spaces.

England is down to 24 VPs again.
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

Habbaku

With the English contained rather decisively, I will pass the remainder of the turn.
The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Berkut

As long as the prots continue to pass, I will as well.

0 rows returned

ulmont

Quote from: Berkut on June 26, 2009, 02:06:14 PM
As long as the prots continue to pass, I will as well.

Yes, I'm passing out the turn.

Berkut

Then unless the Hapsburgs want to take another crack at London, I think we are done.

He might want to try to talk the ottoman into getting rid of the merc there, then he has a decent shot of taking it.

0 rows returned

Delirium

Why don't I just assault Calais instead?

Come writers and critics who prophesize with your pen, and keep your eyes wide the chance won't come again; but don't speak too soon for the wheel's still in spin, and there's no telling who that it's naming. For the loser now will be later to win, cause the times they are a-changin'. -- B Dylan

Delirium

I killed Francis and replaced him with Henry, then assaulted London and Calais, the latter with success.
Come writers and critics who prophesize with your pen, and keep your eyes wide the chance won't come again; but don't speak too soon for the wheel's still in spin, and there's no telling who that it's naming. For the loser now will be later to win, cause the times they are a-changin'. -- B Dylan

Habbaku

Alright, let's get some winters in.

Ottoman winter :

Suleiman, Ibrahim and 9 regulars head back to Istanbul (leaving 2 regulars, 2 cavalry in Prague).
The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Berkut

Papal Winter:

2 mercs from Florence to Rome
2 regulars from Turin to Florence
1+1 from Turin to Ravenna

Fleets to Corfu

0 rows returned

ehrie

English Winter