I'd thought Fireblade was inactive since before Tamas got invaded

I was invaded?

Agelastus

"Come grow old with me
The Best is yet to be
The last of life for which the first was made."

Agelastus

Quote from: Jaron on April 07, 2010, 10:08:13 PM
I don't know about Funkmonk, but Fireblade is bored of the game (aka he is no longer winning)

I log in, spend my money and move ships around but the participation level of the game seems low. I think the game is not as active diplomatically as I'd like.

That's because somehow you, Fireblade and Funkmonk all managed to achieve a position where you all had parity with each other and none of you dared attack another of your little group for fear the third player would savage you. Or at least that's what it looks like from the opposite end of the galaxy!
"Come grow old with me
The Best is yet to be

Tamas

Quote from: Agelastus on April 08, 2010, 05:22:28 AM
I don't know about Funkmonk, but Fireblade is bored of the game (aka he is no longer winning)

I log in, spend my money and move ships around but the participation level of the game seems low. I think the game is not as active diplomatically as I'd like.

That's because somehow you, Fireblade and Funkmonk all managed to achieve a position where you all had parity with each other and none of you dared attack another of your little group for fear the third player would savage you. Or at least that's what it looks like from the opposite end of the galaxy!

It looks like general boredom from this end of the galaxy.

Agelastus

Quote from: Tamas on April 08, 2010, 06:19:58 AM
Quote from: Agelastus on April 08, 2010, 05:22:28 AM

It looks like general boredom from this end of the galaxy.

I'm not bored... :)
"Come grow old with me
The Best is yet to be

Jaron

I'm on par in terms of size with Funk and Fireblade but if you look at my info you'll see I'm much much poorer than everyone else. My entire empire is a giant ghetto.
Winner of THE grumbler point.

Berkut

I am getting my ass kicked by Kleves. I trump all of you for sob stories.
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

Jaron

Quote from: Berkut on April 08, 2010, 12:56:48 PM

We won't fall for your "The sky is falling, don't worry about me" gambit again. <_<

Agelastus

Quote from: Jaron on April 08, 2010, 01:58:52 PM
Quote from: Berkut on April 08, 2010, 12:56:48 PM

We won't fall for your "The sky is falling, don't worry about me" gambit again. <_<

You fell for it once? :huh:
"Come grow old with me
The Best is yet to be

Jaron

I couldn't see what was going on and FB was going on and on about how he was whipping Berkut and he was the Napoleon of space so I thought Berkut was going down. I was mopping up Habbaku.

Berkut

Quote from: Jaron on April 08, 2010, 02:06:24 PM
I couldn't see what was going on and FB was going on and on about how he was whipping Berkut

:lmfao:

That is pretty funny. I wonder if he really thought that was the case?
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

Agelastus

Quote from: Jaron on April 08, 2010, 02:06:24 PM
I couldn't see what was going on and FB was going on and on about how he was whipping Berkut and he was the Napoleon of space so I thought Berkut was going down. I was mopping up Habbaku.

:hmm:

Of course, Napoleon lost, so calling oneself the "Napoleon of Space" could be a choice bit of irony... :D
"Come grow old with me
The Best is yet to be

Agelastus

There is cheering on many worlds as the DisturbedPervertians celebrate their liberation from the tyranny of their former ruler, happy as they are to be under the beneficient rule of the Agelastan Commonwealth. Now they can join the Ughianites and the races of the defunct Scythian Trade Alliance in basking in the light of true civilisation...
"Come grow old with me
The Best is yet to be

DisturbedPervert

I really wish there was the ability to raze industry and science buildings in this game   :lol:

Agelastus

Quote from: DisturbedPervert on April 08, 2010, 03:17:53 PM
I really wish there was the ability to raze industry and science buildings in this game   :lol:

Well, if you want the game to go on forever, I suggest you suggest that to the programmers... :)
"Come grow old with me
The Best is yet to be