News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Neptune's Pride

Started by FunkMonk, March 11, 2010, 11:14:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Josquius

hmm, how does advancing speed tech work for fleets already on the move?
I notice they stay with the same eta but I press clear all they reset to being on the same path with the same eta as far but a lower one in brackets for total.
Will this bug and make them move nowhere or what?
██████
██████
██████

Syt

So anyone emoragequit yet?
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Habbaku

The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Agelastus

Quote from: Tyr on March 19, 2010, 11:08:25 AM
I notice they stay with the same eta but I press clear all they reset to being on the same path with the same eta as far but a lower one in brackets for total.

It speeds the fleets up by the proportion of the remaining journey time. I had to log all the way out to let the game completely reload for the data to show properly though. Even then, when you send ships out on new routes the data given to you doesn't always add up.
"Come grow old with me
The Best is yet to be
The last of life for which the first was made."

Agelastus

"Come grow old with me
The Best is yet to be
The last of life for which the first was made."

szmik

Quote from: Neil on September 23, 2011, 08:41:24 AM
That's why Martinus, for all his spending on the trappings of wealth and taste, will never really have class.  He's just trying too hard to be something he isn't (an intelligent, tasteful gentleman), trying desperately to hide what he is (Polish trash with money and a severe behavioral disorder), and it shows in everything he says and does.  He's not our equal, not by a mile.

Seen

Map update!

More drama!

FunkMonk

I'll be sending the invites to the second Languish game tonight most likely.
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

katmai

You better flip-I-can or else!
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Tonitrus

I'd definitely be in for another game...but best not until I get back from leave in April.

Barrister

Thw power went out last night on our whole street beffore I logged in to enter my moves.  <_<
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

FunkMonk

Ok, sent the game info to the ten of you that evinced an interest in another Languish game.

Berkut

YOu going to try out the new alliance system in the new game?
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

Josquius

One thing i don't like in this game- scanning and secrecy and fleet/facility locations and all that is important....
Yet how much the various players have is freely available information

Quote from: Agelastus on March 19, 2010, 11:23:25 AM
Quote from: Tyr on March 19, 2010, 11:08:25 AM

It speeds the fleets up by the proportion of the remaining journey time. I had to log all the way out to let the game completely reload for the data to show properly though. Even then, when you send ships out on new routes the data given to you doesn't always add up.
Aha, ta, logging out worked
██████
██████
██████

FunkMonk

Quote from: Berkut on March 20, 2010, 12:22:20 AM
YOu going to try out the new alliance system in the new game?

I didn't set that option. Certainly something to try next go around.