And we're back!

Main Menu

Battlefield BC2

Started by The Brain, February 24, 2010, 01:17:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Jaron

So this is another one of those games where people need to be shot like 20 times to die?
Winner of THE grumbler point.

The Brain

Quote from: Jaron on March 09, 2010, 04:16:12 PM
So this is another one of those games where people need to be shot like 20 times to die?

I haven't tried Hardcore yet.

Tamas

Quote from: The Brain on March 09, 2010, 04:09:20 PM
Side by side, Tampax! :w00t:

Don't call me Tampax!  :mad:

And play on hardcore dude :P

Otherwise: :w00t: we fought in the same squad!

The Brain

Quote from: Tamas on March 09, 2010, 04:21:15 PM
Quote from: The Brain on March 09, 2010, 04:09:20 PM
Side by side, Tampax! :w00t:

Don't call me Tampax!  :mad:

And play on hardcore dude :P

Otherwise: :w00t: we fought in the same squad!

Yeah yeah I'll get around to it.

I had a lol moment earlier: just 30 secs into a game I got stuck in a hole after blowing up an enemy tank with my explosives. So I had to sit it out in my little hole. Good thing I had a sniper rifle to keep busy.

Tamas

Perfect sniper training is maps with no killcam. I found a very good one (hardcore, no killcam, friendly fire on) but it was empty tonight.

The Brain

LOL WUT

Did you defriend me for not playing hardcore? OR DID EA FUCK UP AGAIN

Strix

Quote from: Jaron on March 09, 2010, 04:16:12 PM

Not that I have seen. I do miss the auto-cannon from the aircraft carrier that was in the first modern Battlefield. It was always fun to sneak onto the carrier when playing the other side and hosing down the spawn area and deck with the anti-missile R2D2 gun.
"I always cheer up immensely if an attack is particularly wounding because I think, well, if they attack one personally, it means they have not a single political argument left." - Margaret Thatcher

Tamas

Quote from: The Brain on March 10, 2010, 05:12:32 PM
LOL WUT

Did you defriend me for not playing hardcore? OR DID EA FUCK UP AGAIN

lol I thought YOU defriended me.

Razgovory

So I bought this game.  It's very weird.  I'm only a few levels into it but it feels like someone took Call of Duty: Modern combat 2 and said:  "You know what the best part of that game was?  The plot!  Lets rip that off but make it even weirder."  I've got this sinking feeling the big boss is Godzilla.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Jaron

Quote from: Razgovory on March 15, 2010, 05:23:12 AM
So I bought this game.  It's very weird.  I'm only a few levels into it but it feels like someone took Call of Duty: Modern combat 2 and said:  "You know what the best part of that game was?  The plot!  Lets rip that off but make it even weirder."  I've got this sinking feeling the big boss is Godzilla.
LOL WUT
Winner of THE grumbler point.

Faeelin

Tried. Seems less good than I remember BF2 being.

The Brain

Tried to play today after a long wait for them to fix things. It couldn't find any servers and Join Now didn't seem to work. The game = fail.

Razgovory

Game keeps crashing on me.  Fuck that.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Strix

The Carl Gustav recoilless rifle kicks ass!
"I always cheer up immensely if an attack is particularly wounding because I think, well, if they attack one personally, it means they have not a single political argument left." - Margaret Thatcher