News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Battlefield BC2

Started by The Brain, February 24, 2010, 01:17:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Berkut

How do you drop medkits, or repair tanks if you are an engineer? I could not find a hotkey for either.
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

Neil

Quote from: Berkut on April 03, 2010, 09:17:47 PM
How do you drop medkits, or repair tanks if you are an engineer? I could not find a hotkey for either.
Right or left on the d-pad.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Berkut

Quote from: Neil on April 03, 2010, 09:19:57 PM

:bleeding:

0 rows returned

Neil

Quote from: Berkut on April 03, 2010, 09:21:14 PM
Quote from: Neil on April 03, 2010, 09:19:57 PM
:bleeding:
Buy a console.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

FunkMonk

3 or 4 on the keyboard, or scroll the mouse wheel.

Unless you haven't unlocked them yet.
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

Berkut

SO, to use a medkit, as a medic, you have to unlock it?

Well, of course - that sure makes sense.

0 rows returned

FunkMonk

Yeah I thought it was ridiculous too. Fortunately, it's not too hard to hit those first few levels.
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

Neil

Quote from: FunkMonk on April 03, 2010, 09:34:47 PM
Yeah I thought it was ridiculous too. Fortunately, it's not too hard to hit those first few levels.
Yeah, the unlocking the medkit and repair tool really sucked, but once you get past that it's all in good fun.

Strix

Quote from: Neil on April 03, 2010, 09:40:36 PM
Quote from: FunkMonk on April 03, 2010, 09:34:47 PM
Yeah, the unlocking the medkit and repair tool really sucked, but once you get past that it's all in good fun.

The Defib paddles are a great melee weapon. ZAPPP....dead
"I always cheer up immensely if an attack is particularly wounding because I think, well, if they attack one personally, it means they have not a single political argument left." - Margaret Thatcher

Tamas

On the forest maps where there is no long enough line of sight, I use one of the faster rate of fire recon weapons with the 4x zoom scope, instead of sniping.

Jaron

Gonna pick this up for the sexybox and play with my boy spiess.
Winner of THE grumbler point.

Neil

Quote from: Tamas on April 04, 2010, 02:49:47 AM
On the forest maps where there is no long enough line of sight, I use one of the faster rate of fire recon weapons with the 4x zoom scope, instead of sniping.
I don't think I've ever used the full auto sniper rifle.  I used the M24 until I unlocked the Gol, and now I'm close to unlocking the Barrett.

Grey Fox

Full Auto sniper sucks, not enough dmg to one hit kill.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Berkut

I sent invites out to a bunch of you, but nobody has responded.

Divhur

Frankly, I cannot blame you though - I am stunningly bad at this for some reason.

0 rows returned

Faeelin

I'm Faeelin on the PC version.

Incidentally, I find that I usually end up as either the best player, or one of the top points wise, simply by being a medic. It's very odd.