News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Battlefield BC2

Started by The Brain, February 24, 2010, 01:17:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alcibiades

I'm level 21? 22?  It doesn't give me an option for an optic... :hmm:
Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

Neil

Quote from: Alcibiades on April 12, 2010, 07:21:32 PM
How's your engineer level?  It's class-based, not rank-based.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Strix

Grey Fox,

How did you like those cheating mother fuckers. I love when you play hardcore and it takes 6-7 shots to kill someone but only one to kill you.  :lmfao:
"I always cheer up immensely if an attack is particularly wounding because I think, well, if they attack one personally, it means they have not a single political argument left." - Margaret Thatcher

Grey Fox

Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Alcibiades

Quote from: Neil on April 12, 2010, 07:30:56 PM
Quote from: Alcibiades on April 12, 2010, 07:21:32 PM
How's your engineer level?  It's class-based, not rank-based.

I unlocked the optic, went to try to choose it and there are no optics allowed.  Was very disappointed. 
Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

Alcibiades

Yeah, in game now, scar and x-8 compact can use the sights but the m14 can't hmmm....  :hmm:

Berkut

I get a kick out of flying the little drone thing, but it never lasts long - too easy to shoot down, or someone comes up and knifes you.

Last night, for some reason, nobody did either of those things. In an epic session that probably lasted at least 15 minutes, I destroyed 4 AFVs, 2 helicopters, and probably 6 different guys on the ground before we won the match.

They just kind of ignored me up there, and I just sat there killing things. The helicopters were especially fun.
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

Grey Fox

The couple sessions we had you me & Strix were pretty fun.

Berkut

We had Strix? I saw that you had said hello, but I didn't know what the key was for chat - it apparently is NOT tab...

Running that guy over with the ATV was pretty fun.
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

Grey Fox

Orpheus is Strix(I think).

Chat keys are, for some reason, by default :
J for ALL Chat,
K for Team Chat,
L for Squad Chat,

Strix

I am easy to spot!

If I am Recon I will have a ton of kills....if I am Medic I will have a ton of points...if I am Assault I will be the guy blowing himself up a lot.  :lmfao:

But, yeah, I am Orpheous. Sent Divhur a friend request.
"I always cheer up immensely if an attack is particularly wounding because I think, well, if they attack one personally, it means they have not a single political argument left." - Margaret Thatcher

derspiess

Quote from: Berkut on April 13, 2010, 09:55:14 AM
I get a kick out of flying the little drone thing, but it never lasts long - too easy to shoot down, or someone comes up and knifes you.

Last night, for some reason, nobody did either of those things. In an epic session that probably lasted at least 15 minutes, I destroyed 4 AFVs, 2 helicopters, and probably 6 different guys on the ground before we won the match.

They just kind of ignored me up there, and I just sat there killing things. The helicopters were especially fun.

When I have a good run with the UAV, I almost feel guilty sitting up there killing stuff with impunity :D

Best way to keep from getting shot down is to climb to maximum altitude immediately, and position yourself behind the enemy, so that they are facing away from you.  If you have the alt. weapon , you can drop down & use the minigun, but as I mentioned I suggest using advanced optics, allowing you to zoom in from the max. altitude & knock off individual targets with the missile.  At that altitude, you are a speck, and it takes a decent or really determined sniper to take you down.  But a lot of the time, you're left alone.  Of course, as you've noticed, someone could always sneak through your lines & knife you.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

FunkMonk

I will play again this weekend and kill you all.  :menace:
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Alcibiades on April 06, 2010, 09:02:59 PM
RPG's fly waaaaaaay too straight in this game, it's lame.  It's like firing a gun.  I hit the Russian up-armored truck on the map with the cargo ships in the middle from about 400m away, straight shot.  One hit kill from the rear.....  <_<

That's why I love the RPG in COD-MB2;  after 50 feet, you don't know where that fucker's going.
If the game tallied TKs, I'd have my 1000 multikills with it by now.   :menace: :menace:

Alcibiades