Started by The Brain, February 24, 2010, 01:17:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Brain

Quote from: Tamas on March 04, 2010, 06:24:48 AM
Quote from: The Brain on March 04, 2010, 06:16:10 AM
Quote from: Tamas on March 04, 2010, 06:13:53 AM
Quote from: The Brain on March 04, 2010, 05:48:52 AM
Quote from: Tamas on March 04, 2010, 05:45:22 AM
AND HOW THE FUCK CAN YOU PLAY IT ONE DAY PRIOR TO EUROPEAN RELEASE?!!!!!

Europe != Hungary. I have always gotten the information that European release was today.

Steam told me it was the 5th.

Then Steam seems to work. Steam told me it would be released the 4th, which apparently is correct for my country.

Are you implying that they have different release dates within Europe and Steam enforces it through IP addresses? What major retardation!  :mad:

:yeah:
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

The Brain

DisturbedPervert

Quote from: Tamas on March 04, 2010, 06:24:48 AM
Are you implying that they have different release dates within Europe and Steam enforces it through IP addresses? What major retardation!  :mad:

Steam can't release it before retail stores release the game for each given country.  They're not allowed to undercut local box distributors.  I guess Sweden gets retail first too.

I almost bought this at the store today, but I'm slightly below min specs.   

derspiess

I played a little bit of the single player campaign & will jump into some multiplayer this weekend.  Seems pretty solid, but they need to tone down the "OMG everything is destructible!" gimmick a bit.  Yes, it's cool that you can blow shit up and that a wooden wall is not permanent cover, but a 40mm grenade should not knock down an entire wall.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

derspiess

Btw, Toys R Us had a glitched deal that got you BFBC2 and Mass Effect 2 for the 360 for $60.  They apparently corrected the glitch.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

The Brain

The game is fun. Some connection to servers problems though but nothing major so far. Once I get in I'm fine.

The Brain

There is some problem with the unlocks of gadgets etc. Apparently I am not the only one experiencing it. I can unlock first aid kit and repair kit but I can't seem to equip them.

The Brain

So Tampax, you playing yet or what?

Tamas

Dont call me Tampax  :mad:

I am at work, hence not playing.

The Brain

Tamas

Here I am, waiting for Steam to decrypt my game files on attricious speed. :lol:

I sure hope this game is good, to make all this shit wortwhile

Tamas

Friend request sent, Brain, altough I cant connect to any server :ultra:

The Brain

LOL now the EA servers don't respond so I can't log in. FIAL

Even before that I hadn't seen any friend request btw.

The Brain

Tamas

Quote from: The Brain on March 05, 2010, 05:56:12 PM

Even before that I hadn't seen any friend request btw.

You suck