News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Battlefield BC2

Started by The Brain, February 24, 2010, 01:17:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tamas

FINALLY I managed to get in on a 32 players Conquest server with good ping.

This game is AWESOME! altough I want hardcore mode because emptying half a magazine into one's chest just to be defeated by him is not cool.

Also, teamwork should be better but I guess people need time to figure out the maps and weapons and such.

My name is Dansky btw. Friend me so we can squad.

Faeelin

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Alcibiades

Quote from: Tamas on March 04, 2010, 05:33:57 AM
After MW2's 12 player max it will be awesome.

Do tell me however: can you filter for hardcore servers. I want to be a sniper and I can't with killcam.

Ground war allows 18
Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

Tamas

This morning, for the first time ever, I had no problem connecting to servers.

But punkbuster kept knocking me out. Automatic update did not work, pbsetup.exe update did not work, so I copied the files over manually, but since I have done that, the EA server keeps failing me.
Fuck this

Tamas

Well it seems everyone is getting kicked. Greaaat.

The Brain

Yeah just tried to play. LOLWTF

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Tamas on March 07, 2010, 04:18:04 AM

That is why you wait 6 months after an EA release to play.

Strix

So, now that I have a system that can run this again, I bought it. Any particular server you guys play on?

"I always cheer up immensely if an attack is particularly wounding because I think, well, if they attack one personally, it means they have not a single political argument left." - Margaret Thatcher

Razgovory

Quote from: CountDeMoney on March 07, 2010, 07:17:07 AM
Quote from: Tamas on March 07, 2010, 04:18:04 AM

That is why you wait 6 months after an EA release to play.

I dunno.  A system designed to kick cheaters and Pirates that kicks Tamas seems to be working quite well.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Tamas

Quote from: Strix on March 07, 2010, 05:02:30 PM
So, now that I have a system that can run this again, I bought it. Any particular server you guys play on?

I prefer to cherry pick those which work.

besuchov

Ive found that the 'Play Now' thing that picks a server for you tend to land you on servers that dont kick you, at least for me.

The Brain

Wake me when they've fixed the major problems.

Do they really claim that the number of copies sold has overwhelmed their servers? If so that is ridiculously lame, they know exactly how many copies they ship.

Tamas

Had no problem with the server I connected to. My conclusion of the game there:

PLAY IN RUSH MODE!!!

omg what intense battles these were. Very cool.

The Brain

Played a little. Man it's a good game when it works.