UK-Israel relations hit the rocks over Dubai assanation

Started by jimmy olsen, February 17, 2010, 08:16:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Malthus

Quote from: The Brain on February 18, 2010, 11:15:40 AM
Quote from: Malthus on February 18, 2010, 11:11:02 AM
Quote from: DisturbedPervert on February 18, 2010, 10:49:13 AM
Quote from: Martinus on February 18, 2010, 06:20:47 AMFucking Jews think they can do anything because their American fuckbuddies will protect them.

And what would happen if their American fuckbuddies weren't there to protect them?

They would be thrashed by angry Arabs, just like they were in 1948. 1956 and 1967.

:huh: Looks like someone should read up on Israeli history.

I assume you are being sarcastic. Lord knows I was.  ;)
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

katmai

See Marti when you call someone a fucking dirty jew on languish you are talking about Malthus/ Joan Minsky Movement/Rasputin etc...
If you say fucking dirty Israeli you mean siege
get it?
got it?
good!
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Sahib

Quote from: grumbler on February 18, 2010, 09:47:56 AM
Quote from: Martinus on February 18, 2010, 08:20:56 AM
What's so trollish about my post? The usage of British passports and identity theft by Mossad has been called "outrage" by David Milliband. How is my post different from that sentiment?

Quote from the Polack antisemite:
QuoteFucking Jews think they can do anything because their American fuckbuddies will protect them.
All antisemitic statements are, by definition, trolls (just like all the other types of racist ranting).

I know you are going to try to weasel out of the tag of antisemite, but frankly wish you wouldn't bother.  You won't convince anybody and will just spam the thread with more vapid bullshit.  An intellectually honest person would acknowledge the clear fact that they are antisemetic and vow to do something about it.  I rather doubt that that describes you, though.

Is using ethnic slurs trolling?  :)
Stonewall=Worst Mod ever

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Agelastus

Quote from: Martinus on February 18, 2010, 11:23:09 AM
Ok. I thought they can be used interchangeably (I mean, Jews can mean both Israelis and people of Jewish ethnicity, depending on the context). Notice that Tamas made the same mistake (assuming this is a mistake). In Polish for example, the word for "Jews" and "Israelis" is the same.

Only about 75% of Israel proper's inhabitants are Jews; I am surprised that Polish uses the same term for both Jews and for Israelis.

"Come grow old with me
The Best is yet to be
The last of life for which the first was made."

DGuller

Siege

Quote from: katmai on February 18, 2010, 11:37:46 AM
See Marti when you call someone a fucking dirty jew on languish you are talking about Malthus/ Joan Minsky Movement/Rasputin etc...
get it?
got it?
good!

Why was my name not capitalized like the other guys?

Racist!!!!!1111

"All men are created equal, then some become infantry."

"Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who don't."

"Laissez faire et laissez passer, le monde va de lui même!"

Siege

Agelastus

Quote from: Siege on February 18, 2010, 12:45:49 PM

In Polish for example, the word for "Jews" and "Israelis" is the same.

Bullshit.

Intriguingly, an online English-Polish dictionary comes up with "Izraelski" for Israeli, and either "zyd" or "Izraelita" for Jew.
"Come grow old with me
The Best is yet to be
The last of life for which the first was made."

grumbler

Quote from: Martinus on February 18, 2010, 10:44:56 AM
It's quite clear from both the context of my post and its content that I was speaking about the Israelis, and more precisely, of the Israeli government. It is a figure of speech that is ubiquitous on Languish; people talk about "Americans" when they are talking about the US government doing something; the Falklands thread is full of voices against the "Argies" and it is quite normal to talk about "Russians" or the "Chinese" when criticizing the governments of these countries (for example Raz does it in this very thread, but I don't see you accusing him of Russophobia either).
The weaseling begins! :bleeding:

The difference between blaming the actions of the Russian government on "Russians" and blaming the actions of the Israeli government on "Jews" is crystal clear, and everybody here can see it.  I asked that you not bother weaseling, but you cannot help it, can you?

QuoteIn this context, only someone operating at an extreme level of intellectual dishonesty or an extreme mental disability could fail to recognize interpret my post as talking about Jews, as an ethnic group.
Fixed.  It is funny how antisemitics squirm.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

katmai

Quote from: Siege on February 18, 2010, 12:44:09 PM
Quote from: katmai on February 18, 2010, 11:37:46 AM
get it?
got it?
good!

Why was my name not capitalized like the other guys?

Racist!!!!!1111

what can i say , must be my sephardic heritage coming out.
:P
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

DGuller

Quote from: Agelastus on February 18, 2010, 12:58:45 PM
Intriguingly, an online English-Polish dictionary comes up with "Izraelski" for Israeli, and either "zyd" or "Izraelita" for Jew.
Interestingly enough, in Russian, "zyd" is a very derogatory slur for Jews.

HVC

Quote from: DGuller on February 18, 2010, 01:10:33 PM
Interestingly enough, in Russian, "zyd" is a very derogatory slur for Jews.
Probably started Russian. Not enough consonants to be polish :P
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Siege

Quote from: Siege on February 18, 2010, 12:45:49 PM

In Polish for example, the word for "Jews" and "Israelis" is the same.

Bullshit.

That's what I thought. Martinus is full of shit.
Every language I know of, have separate terms for jews and israelis.

Siege