U.S. Military Weapons Inscribed With Secret 'Jesus' Bible Codes

Started by PRC, January 18, 2010, 03:11:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neil

Quote from: Ed Anger on January 18, 2010, 06:25:46 PM
Quote from: crazy canuck on January 18, 2010, 06:23:29 PM
If a QB playing college football can get away with plastering this sort of thing across the bottom of his eyes so that the tv cameras have to pick up the reference, I am not really sure what the big deal is here. :P
Tebow would freak Europeans out.  ;)
I'm shocked that none of those asshole militant atheist groups like ACLU went after Florida over him.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

KRonn

Quote from: Queequeg on January 18, 2010, 04:08:33 PM
Muslims have gone in to battle quotations from the Koran and Sunnah since Mecca.

MR. PRESIDENT, WE MUST NOT ALLOW A HOLY QUOTATION GAP!
:D

Well, I'm glad they're Bible/Christian codes, and not Wickan, Druid or some other obscure coding.   ;)

PDH

If Jesus is good enough to be on my dashboard, he is good enough to be on my optical range-finding device to kill heathens.
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

Razgovory

Quote from: KRonn on January 18, 2010, 08:25:14 PM
Quote from: Queequeg on January 18, 2010, 04:08:33 PM
Muslims have gone in to battle quotations from the Koran and Sunnah since Mecca.

MR. PRESIDENT, WE MUST NOT ALLOW A HOLY QUOTATION GAP!
:D

Well, I'm glad they're Bible/Christian codes, and not Wickan, Druid or some other obscure coding.   ;)

Good point.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

garbon

Quote from: Sheilbh on January 18, 2010, 05:32:07 PM
I've definitely learned that the problem in this story is the Muslims.  I should have known really.

True. After all it is pretty easy to be tolerant of other religions even when they are crammed in your face. I do it everyday. :)
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

The Minsky Moment

Quote from: Neil on January 18, 2010, 08:04:42 PM
I'm shocked that none of those asshole militant atheist groups like ACLU went after Florida over him.

Cause the ACLU is not an atheist organization.
Tebow is just exercising his constitutionally protected rights, which is what the ACLU is there to defend.
The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists.
--Joan Robinson

Viking

I'm a bit baffled how any american could possibly not see that this would look really really really bad if it came out?
First Maxim - "There are only two amounts, too few and enough."
First Corollary - "You cannot have too many soldiers, only too few supplies."
Second Maxim - "Be willing to exchange a bad idea for a good one."
Second Corollary - "You can only be wrong or agree with me."

A terrorist which starts a slaughter quoting Locke, Burke and Mill has completely missed the point.
The fact remains that the only person or group to applaud the Norway massacre are random Islamists.

Berkut

I know I am supposed to be outraged by this, but for some reason I am feeling a whole lot of "Who fucking cares?"
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

Valmy

Quote from: Viking on January 19, 2010, 10:09:31 AM
I'm a bit baffled how any american could possibly not see that this would look really really really bad if it came out?

I have you in my Jesus Coded sniper scope foreigner!
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Viking

Quote from: Valmy on January 19, 2010, 10:23:05 AM

I have you in my Jesus Coded sniper scope foreigner!

Then I have you checkmated... I live in the country where the head of state is the head of the church as well :contract:
First Maxim - "There are only two amounts, too few and enough."
First Corollary - "You cannot have too many soldiers, only too few supplies."
Second Maxim - "Be willing to exchange a bad idea for a good one."
Second Corollary - "You can only be wrong or agree with me."

A terrorist which starts a slaughter quoting Locke, Burke and Mill has completely missed the point.
The fact remains that the only person or group to applaud the Norway massacre are random Islamists.

Berkut

I am baffled why anyone could think it was anything more than More Fundy Stupid Shit that really doesn't mean much of anything one way or another.

Do you think there is going to be some kind of international incident over this?

0 rows returned

Berkut

Quote from: The Minsky Moment on January 19, 2010, 10:02:33 AM
Quote from: Neil on January 18, 2010, 08:04:42 PM

Cause the ACLU is not an atheist organization.
Tebow is just exercising his constitutionally protected rights, which is what the ACLU is there to defend.

It is funny how often people get the position of the ACLU almost perfectly wrong.

0 rows returned

Valmy

Quote from: Viking on January 19, 2010, 10:24:52 AM
Then I have you checkmated... I live in the country where the head of state is the head of the church as well :contract:

Does your king have Jesus Codes on his crown?
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Legbiter

The sights give 5% crit chance against darkspawn/heathens.
Posted using 100% recycled electrons.