News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Playoffs? PLAYOFFS? Yes, NFL Playoffs

Started by CountDeMoney, January 03, 2010, 11:30:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grey Fox

When his Career is done Manning will be greater.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

katmai

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Grey Fox

Barrister

How can anyone have anything against Peyton Manning?   :huh:
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

MadBurgerMaker

Quote from: Barrister on January 25, 2010, 12:37:11 PM

Fetus face is almost as overexposed as Brett Favre.  He also plays in the same division as my team.

katmai

Quote from: Barrister on January 25, 2010, 12:37:11 PM

I don't have anything against him, except for hyperbole from fools like Valmy and Grey Fox.

As it stands he has won one Super Bowl. And if they win in 13 days he still will only match Ben Roethlisberger, Bob Griese and Roger Staubach to name a few in leading his team to two Super Bowl wins.

Valmy

Quote from: katmai on January 25, 2010, 12:44:00 PM
I don't have anything against him, except for hyperbole from fools like Valmy and Grey Fox.

How is it hyperbole to label Peyton Manning potentially one of the greatest of all time?
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

katmai

Quote from: Valmy on January 25, 2010, 12:45:24 PM

How is it hyperbole to label Peyton Manning potentially one of the greatest of all time?

Valmy I understand you being from Texas, that i need to use small words, but if you quote rest of my post you answer your own question.

:P

Grey Fox

Give him time, he could win 4 or maybe 5!

katmai

Quote from: Grey Fox on January 25, 2010, 12:50:00 PM
Give him time, he could win 4 or maybe 5!

He might, but as of right now he might win his 2nd and If the Saints pull off upset he will only have 1.

Grey Fox

katmai

Valmy

Quote from: katmai on January 25, 2010, 12:47:58 PM

Valmy I understand you being from Texas, that i need to use small words, but if you quote rest of my post you answer your own question.

Yeah calling a 4 time NFL MVP, 5 time first team all pro, 10 time pro bowl selection, Super Bowl MVP with a 95+ career QB rating with a whole shit load of NFL records as possible among the greatest of all time is hyerbole.  Oh wait...not it isn't it is simply common sense.

Since my very point was that he needs to win a few Super Bowls to solidify that position, accusing me of hyperbole since he has not won enough Super Bowls is agreeing with me not saying something 'despite my hyperbole'.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

katmai

Quote from: Valmy on January 25, 2010, 12:56:48 PM
Quote from: katmai on January 25, 2010, 12:47:58 PM

whole shit load of NFL records as possible among the greatest of all time is hyerbole.

Considering the changes to game in last 10 years NFL records for passing and receiving are a joke.

Valmy

Quote from: katmai on January 25, 2010, 12:59:03 PM
Considering the changes to game in last 10 years NFL records for passing and receiving are a joke.

Pfft Sammy Baugh and Johnny Unitas fans probably said the same about Young and Montana's records.