News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Playoffs? PLAYOFFS? Yes, NFL Playoffs

Started by CountDeMoney, January 03, 2010, 11:30:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CountDeMoney

Quote from: MadBurgerMaker on January 24, 2010, 11:38:43 PM
Edit:  That's better.  The font is about the same size now in all the bubbles.  :rolleyes:

Dumbass.  I already emailed the first version to all my Favre-fan friends.

MadBurgerMaker

Quote from: CountDeMoney on January 24, 2010, 11:54:08 PM
Quote from: MadBurgerMaker on January 24, 2010, 11:38:43 PM
Edit:  That's better.  The font is about the same size now in all the bubbles.  :rolleyes:

Dumbass.  I already emailed the first version to all my Favre-fan friends.

:lol:  They both work.

sbr

Great game with the right team winning.   :yeah:

The Saints were terrible most of the game, but the Vikings turnovers kept them in it.  It was great to see Farve end an NFC Championship game with a pick for the second time in three years.  :lmfao:

That Vike's D was amazing though, they should be pissed at Favre and Peterson.

Neil

Two #1 seeds facing off for the championship.  This is a good result.  Really, the only thing that counted was that Favre failed.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

sbr

Should be a great Super Bowl; based on the way the Saints covered Shiancoe I am calling the Super Bowl MVP for Dallas Clark. :yes:

Liep

Quote from: sbr on January 25, 2010, 12:25:41 AM
Should be a great Super Bowl; based on the way the Saints covered Shiancoe I am calling the Super Bowl MVP for Dallas Clark. :yes:

The way Colts let Sanchez play a good game I'm calling the Super Bowl MVP for Drew Brees. :yes:
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Grey Fox

Payton Manning for Super Bowl MVP since his last min 98 yards 4 plays touchdown drive will win the game.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Admiral Yi

Quote from: Liep on January 25, 2010, 02:58:07 AM
The way Colts let Sanchez play a good game I'm calling the Super Bowl MVP for Drew Brees. :yes:
I don't think that's fair.  The Colts got beat badly on two pass plays but most of the time it was Sanchez making good or great throws.  The defender can't stand on all four sides of the reciever at the same time.

I do expect the Jets to have a lot more confidence in Sanchez next year.

sbr

Quote from: sbr on January 25, 2010, 12:25:41 AM

I didn't think he played all that well, outside of a couple of throws as Yi said.  Barely completing 50% of your passes(17-30) is not really acceptable.

Strix

I'd have to disagree. Sanchez had a good game until the 2nd half. The Colts made the required adjustments and shut the door on Sanchez. Which doesn't bode well for the Saints because it was clear from yesterday's games that the Colts made the changes required of a Championship team when they came out in the 2nd half while the Saints offense withered away against the Vikings. The only thing that kept them in the game was the Vikings continually turning over the football.

The Saints deserve a lot of praise and accolades this season but backing into the Superbowl like they did doesn't inspire confidence.

The Colts should win 35-24. Wayne or Clark will deserve the MVP but Manning will get it.

"I always cheer up immensely if an attack is particularly wounding because I think, well, if they attack one personally, it means they have not a single political argument left." - Margaret Thatcher

Valmy

This is a huge game for Manning.  A victory here will soldify his legacy as one of the greatest of all time.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

katmai

Quote from: Valmy on January 25, 2010, 11:47:44 AM
This is a huge game for Manning.  A victory here will soldify his legacy as one of the greatest of all time.

Pffft he will still be 2nd tier along with the likes of Favre.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

ulmont

Quote from: Strix on January 25, 2010, 10:45:31 AMWhich doesn't bode well for the Saints because it was clear from yesterday's games that the Colts made the changes required of a Championship team when they came out in the 2nd half while the Saints offense withered away against the Vikings. The only thing that kept them in the game was the Vikings continually turning over the football.

Ah, yes, "withering."  Scoring the same number of points each quarter now is "withering" in the second half.  :yawn:

Barrister

Quote from: katmai on January 25, 2010, 11:50:59 AM

That's enough out of you, Niners Fanboi.  The list of the all-time greats doesn't start with Montana and end with Young. :rolleyes:
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

katmai

Quote from: Barrister on January 25, 2010, 12:04:29 PM
Quote from: katmai on January 25, 2010, 11:50:59 AM

That's enough out of you, Niners Fanboi.  The list of the all-time greats doesn't start with Montana and end with Young. :rolleyes:

It has Elway and Starr in there as well over Young.

Oh and Unitas.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son