News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Playoffs? PLAYOFFS? Yes, NFL Playoffs

Started by CountDeMoney, January 03, 2010, 11:30:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HVC

I'm glad Manning is losing. nothing against him, but it means the announcers are less annoying.
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Syt

Quote from: HVC on January 24, 2010, 04:13:54 PM
I'm glad Manning is losing. nothing against im, but it means the announcers are less annoying.

It's a no-win situation. Either they'll gush over Manning in the Superbowl, or over the rookie who made it to the Superbowl. Add to that some Favre cocksucking and you see why I'll root for the Saints.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

katmai

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Syt

Quote from: Ed Anger on January 24, 2010, 04:23:49 PM
Quote from: katmai on January 24, 2010, 04:17:55 PM
Angerbutt taint?

I've turned into Tim. :cry:

Right down to the crippled leg. And you're breeding worse than any Rican.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Ed Anger

THAT'S IT.

<ragequit>

be back in 12 hours.

Syt

—Stephen Jay Gould

MadBurgerMaker

<_<  Damn Jets just had to give up that TD at the end of the half.

Admiral Yi

Quote from: MadBurgerMaker on January 24, 2010, 04:33:54 PM
<_<  Damn Jets just had to give up that TD at the end of the half.
They fell apart on the TD catch but the one before was great coverage with an unbelievable throw.

Colts look like they're handling the Jets run pretty well.  Can't expect the Jets to pull too many more 40 yard strikes out of their asses.

Liep

"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Vince

This ain't looking good.  Shonne Greene is out and the Jets just aren't pressuring Manning.

MadBurgerMaker

Ed Anger

Quote from: katmai on January 24, 2010, 04:17:55 PM
Angerbutt taint?

BWHAHAHAHAHA!

I am jimmy the greek reborn! ALL WORSHIP ME!

Caliga

0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Barrister

And now the game I've been waiting for all week.

Go Vikings.  Go Favre.  :cool:
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.