News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Playoffs? PLAYOFFS? Yes, NFL Playoffs

Started by CountDeMoney, January 03, 2010, 11:30:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

derspiess

Oh, and I guess Beeb & I are the only ones who don't hate Favre?  Anyway, go Vikes :)

"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Barrister

Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

ulmont

ulmont

Watching Sad Favre get up is the best part of this game.

Liep

"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Caliga

0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Liep

"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

ulmont

MadBurgerMaker

The only way this game could be better is if that had been a pick 6 to end Favre's career.   Overtime is cool too though.

Valmy

Nice gunsling by Favre to end regulation.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Caliga

Quote from: MadBurgerMaker on January 24, 2010, 09:59:36 PM
The only way this game could be better is if that had been a pick 6 to end Favre's career.   Overtime is cool too though.
Yeah, but then he'd retire, and feel bad about that being how his career ended, so he's un-retire AGAIN.  :mad:

Caliga

Delicious.  Run the ball a few more times and then kick a FG, Saints.

MadBurgerMaker

Yessssss.  Favre's last snap of the season was a pick.   Now retire and fuck off, Brett.

Caliga

MadBurgerMaker

That kick would've been good from a lot further out.