News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Languish Universalis - Game thread

Started by Slargos, January 03, 2010, 07:14:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ulmont

Quote from: Alcibiades on February 04, 2010, 04:22:27 PM
I think we need to try to recruit someone off of the paradox forums personally, but I don't know anyone over there.

You've got a good chance of getting a shark if you recruit there, I must note.

katmai

Quote from: Alcibiades on February 04, 2010, 04:22:27 PM
I think we need to try to recruit someone off of the paradox forums personally, but I don't know anyone over there.

Odds are low of that happening for a few reasons :P
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Habbaku

Quote from: ulmont on February 04, 2010, 04:47:18 PM

Nothing wrong with that at all.
The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Berkut

:lol:

You already *have* a shark.

And if you don't know who it is, you are the chum in the water.
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

katmai

Habbaku

Right, so I say we stick with Liep this week and let him get the Turks back on the rails, then send out the recruitment net next week.
The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

katmai

Quote from: Habbaku on February 04, 2010, 08:05:36 PM
Right, so I say we stick with Liep this week and let him get the Turks back on the rails, then send out the recruitment net next week.

Fine by me, but i'm not staying up all night to play per Liep's idea. I have a super bowl part to attend afterwards :p

ulmont

Quote from: Habbaku on February 04, 2010, 07:10:26 PM

Ask for Elcyion or Von_Rundstedt.

sbr

Quote from: ulmont on February 04, 2010, 08:12:47 PM
Quote from: Habbaku on February 04, 2010, 07:10:26 PM

Ask for Elcyion or Von_Rundstedt.

Von_Rundstedt just took a permanent role in the EU3 game that runs as the same time as the one here.  The Heir Apparent game.

ulmont

Quote from: sbr on February 04, 2010, 08:31:55 PM
Von_Rundstedt just took a permanent role in the EU3 game that runs as the same time as the one here.  The Heir Apparent game.

Aww.

Habbaku

Would he have made us all gang up on him at some point?

-J. R. R. Tolkien

ulmont

Quote from: Habbaku on February 04, 2010, 08:44:22 PM
Would he have made us all gang up on him at some point?

Yeah, although I remember him as a bit more subtle than Elcyion.

Liep

Quote from: katmai on February 04, 2010, 08:06:50 PM

Fine by me, but i'm not staying up all night to play per Liep's idea. I have a super bowl part to attend afterwards :p

I meant stay up saturday for you, so we can start around 13 or 14 CET. I have a superbowl party too at 19 :P
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

katmai

Quote from: Liep on February 05, 2010, 03:41:01 AM
Quote from: katmai on February 04, 2010, 08:06:50 PM

I meant stay up saturday for you, so we can start around 13 or 14 CET. I have a superbowl party too at 19 :P

Uh last i looked 14:00 CET is midnight here, doubt you are gonna get Kleves, Alci and Habbu to start game at 1am, 3am and 4am respectively :P

Alcibiades

I have a superbowl party im hosting at my house tomorrow after the game, I think you'll be fine.   :lol:
Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain