Danish Mohammad cartoonist attacked in his home by Mulsim extremist

Started by Syt, January 02, 2010, 03:40:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ed Anger

Quote from: AnchorClanker on January 02, 2010, 03:28:26 PM
Quote from: The Brain on January 02, 2010, 03:44:31 AM
Fucking savages.

Yep.  If you don't like something, write to the paper like civilized people.  Boycott it, whatever.  Stalking and violence is right out.

However, he was attacking a Dane. So I'm torn.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

AnchorClanker

:lol:

Us children of Western Civilization need to stick together these days, dude.
The final wisdom of life requires not the annulment of incongruity but the achievement of serenity within and above it.  - Reinhold Niebuhr

Ed Anger

AnchorClanker

Well, don't complain when bearded retards take over, ones that are worse than our indigenous bearded retards.
The final wisdom of life requires not the annulment of incongruity but the achievement of serenity within and above it.  - Reinhold Niebuhr

Ed Anger

I expect a Dane or an idiot scanditard to take the bait, but not you Ank.

Ed Anger

And frankly, I'd take the bearded folks over a European anyways.

Jacob

Quote from: Syt on January 02, 2010, 09:08:31 AM
To be fair, it seems he did have an axe to grind. Or maybe he was just looking for the Axe effect.

I'm sure it was just an axe-ident.

Mr.Penguin

Quote from: Ed Anger on January 02, 2010, 04:03:51 PM

Come on, after all these years... :P
Real men drag their Guns into position

Spell check is for losers

AnchorClanker

I like feeding the trolls when I am bored and I have a pint and internet connexions.  :contract:

Ed Anger

Quote from: Mr.Penguin on January 02, 2010, 04:08:58 PM
Quote from: Ed Anger on January 02, 2010, 04:03:51 PM

Come on, after all these years... :P

:)

I'm hoping C4 will come back and spazz out. I'm sure he has a lecture or two stored up in his knowitall bladder.

Ed Anger

Quote from: AnchorClanker on January 02, 2010, 04:12:07 PM
I like feeding the trolls when I am bored and I have a pint and internet connexions.  :contract:

Send over some Fish n' Chips. Only thing England has that is worth a damn.

nom nom nom.

AnchorClanker

I just had a plate of bangers and mash with onion gravy and veg that was nom nom nom.  The UK is OK for food.

PDH

Is it too late to post with faux internet outrage? I am not sure which side I will pretend to support, but I feel an urge.
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

jimmy olsen

Looks like this wasn't his first failed attempt.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/34671593/ns/world_news-europe/

QuoteCOPENHAGEN - A Somali man charged in connection with an attack on a Danish cartoonist was arrested last year over an alleged terror plot targeting Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, according to reports.

Quoting the Danish newspaper Politiken, Britain's Sky News reported that the 28-year-old was among four other suspects who were held over a foiled attack on a bus station and two hotels in Nairobi, Kenya.

The alleged plot coincided with Clinton's visit to the country during an 11-day tour of Africa, Sky News said. The suspect was reportedly released from custody the following month due to a lack of evidence and returned to Denmark.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Martinus

Quote from: jimmy olsen on January 03, 2010, 03:15:02 AM
Looks like this wasn't his first failed attempt.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/34671593/ns/world_news-europe/

QuoteCOPENHAGEN - A Somali man charged in connection with an attack on a Danish cartoonist was arrested last year over an alleged terror plot targeting Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, according to reports.

Quoting the Danish newspaper Politiken, Britain's Sky News reported that the 28-year-old was among four other suspects who were held over a foiled attack on a bus station and two hotels in Nairobi, Kenya.

The alleged plot coincided with Clinton's visit to the country during an 11-day tour of Africa, Sky News said. The suspect was reportedly released from custody the following month due to a lack of evidence and returned to Denmark.

What part of "lack of evidence" you didn't understand?