Quote from: katmai on January 03, 2010, 06:24:16 PM
Quote from: Barrister on January 03, 2010, 06:23:44 PM
Cowgirls up 24-nothing.

Two boring games, but exciting results. :shifty:

Are Eagles resting everybody or what?

No just playing poorly.

CountDeMoney

Neil

Flacco really needs to stop taking so many sacks.  Roethlisberger-esque.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Vince

I think Jamarcus could be a bigger bust than Ryan Leaf.

sbr

Quote from: Vince on January 03, 2010, 06:31:05 PM

But no one expected Russel to be that good, except the Raiders.  There was serious debate between Leaf and Peyton Manning when they were being drafted.

CountDeMoney

Shame McGahee won't be on the team next season.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: sbr on January 03, 2010, 06:33:24 PM
Quote from: Vince on January 03, 2010, 06:31:05 PM

But no one expected Russel to be that good, except the Raiders.  There was serious debate between Leaf and Peyton Manning when they were being drafted.

Yup, Leaf-Manning was the biggest draft debate since Bledsoe-Mirer.  Which is why I'm not a GM.  :P

JaMarcus Russel = Rohan Davies.

katmai

KC Running back has gained 259 yards and KC is up  44-24 now.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

MadBurgerMaker

^^  :mad: ^^

The Chiefs are slaughtering the Broncos with 6 minutes left in the 4th.   Jamaal Charles has 259 yards so far, Derek Johnson has two INTs for TDs.

It appears I will be a Bengals fan tonight.

Liep

I think I'm more excited about getting the Steelers out than having the Ravens in.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

katmai

So if i read it correctly Ravens visit Pats next week.

If Bengals win then they face Texans, if jets win they will play bengals for 2nd straight week.

Sophie Scholl

Good job Raiders.  Ugh.  Also, nicely done benching your top two receiving threats Josh McDaniels.  It seems to be working out well for you.  If I were a Ravens fan, I wouldn't find this win encouraging.  They owe one giant McGahee run and Jamarcus turning the ball over twice for the win.  Their inability to sustain long drives and put points on the board is rather troubling.  At least the Steelers are eliminated now though!
"Everything that brought you here -- all the things that made you a prisoner of past sins -- they are gone. Forever and for good. So let the past go... and live."

"Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did."

Barrister

Quote from: katmai on January 03, 2010, 07:12:12 PM

If Bengals win then they face Texans, if jets win they will play bengals for 2nd straight week.

All I know is the NFC universe unfolded as I wanted it to.  :)
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Liep

Quote from: katmai on January 03, 2010, 07:12:12 PM

Yes. Just like Eagles/Cowboys and Cardinals/Packers will be a re-run.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

katmai

NFC won't be right till Favre is crying in defeat.