NFL Week 17: The Last Week of Regular Season

Started by CountDeMoney, December 30, 2009, 05:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

katmai

I keep reading thread title as last week of Ravens season :lol:
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Liep

Quote from: CountDeMoney on January 03, 2010, 05:19:58 PM
Willis McGahee with the Git That Punk Ass Shit Outta Here Stiff Arm of the Year.  Fucking beautiful.

That was just beautiful.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Neil

I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Sophie Scholl

Bad call, but I'll take it!  Truly, the Ravens are making a push to be the new Raiders in terms of penalties, deserved and otherwise.  I pity you Seedy and Neil. :console:
"Everything that brought you here -- all the things that made you a prisoner of past sins -- they are gone. Forever and for good. So let the past go... and live."

"Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did."

Alcibiades

Missed McGahee's stiff arm, but speaking of which did you guys see Adrian Peterson's on Charles Tillman last Monday? Best stiff arm I've ever seen. 

The second one, including a slow-mo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yB6A65gTFqo

:ph34r:
Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

Alcibiades

Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

Sophie Scholl

"Everything that brought you here -- all the things that made you a prisoner of past sins -- they are gone. Forever and for good. So let the past go... and live."

"Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did."

Barrister

Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

MadBurgerMaker

Liep

"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

katmai

Pfft google Garrison Hearst Stiff arm for classic one vs the Jets.

katmai

Chiefs return Int for Td now up 27-17 in 3rd

Barrister

Cowgirls up 24-nothing.

Two boring games, but exciting results. :shifty:
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

katmai

Quote from: Barrister on January 03, 2010, 06:23:44 PM
Cowgirls up 24-nothing.

Two boring games, but exciting results. :shifty:

Are Eagles resting everybody or what?