NFL Week 17: The Last Week of Regular Season

Started by CountDeMoney, December 30, 2009, 05:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neil

Quote from: Barrister on January 03, 2010, 02:07:08 PM
So let's see...  I need the Vikings to beat the Giants, then the Cowgirls to beat the Eagles.
Why?  Don't you want to watch the Vikings next week?
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Ed Anger

I was in the can when Welker went down. My wife froze the DV-R so I could watch it. Repeatedly. :wub:

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Barrister

Quote from: Neil on January 03, 2010, 02:22:23 PM
So let's see...  I need the Vikings to beat the Giants, then the Cowgirls to beat the Eagles.

Nope. :)
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Barrister

The first part of the equation seems to be working.  Vikings up 31-nothing at the half.
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Ed Anger

Also, the Indy-Buffalo game is an excellent snow game.  :)

Neil

Quote from: Barrister on January 03, 2010, 02:24:05 PM
Quote from: Neil on January 03, 2010, 02:22:23 PM
Nope. :)
Why not?  I would think you'd want to wring as much enjoyment out of them as you can?
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

MadBurgerMaker

:bleeding: Kris Brown should be cut at halftime.  Holy shit that guy is bad this year.

Neil

Quote from: MadBurgerMaker on January 03, 2010, 02:29:53 PM
:bleeding: Kris Brown should be cut at halftime.  Holy shit that guy is bad this year.
He hasn't missed a makeable kick today.  What brings that on?

MadBurgerMaker

Quote from: Neil on January 03, 2010, 02:33:59 PM
He hasn't missed a makable kick today.  What brings that on?

He missed the shit out of a PAT today right after that defensive TD.  The ball....went...sideways.  The guy is at less than 70% this year, and has missed several very important kicks.   Shanking the hell out of a PAT occasionally wouldn't be too bad (mistakes happen and all that) if it wasn't something that's been going on all year.

MadBurgerMaker

Haha fuck you Tom Brady you pussy.  Cry more about the big man pushing you.

Ed Anger

Quote from: MadBurgerMaker on January 03, 2010, 02:46:15 PM

Saint Tom supposedly has 3 broken ribs. I assumed he got that when he got pounded in the ass by his supermodel wife.

Neil

Quote from: MadBurgerMaker on January 03, 2010, 02:46:15 PM
You know, every time he points at the official and whines for a flag, it drives me crazy.  Somebody needs to throw an unsportsmanlike flag on that shit.

MadBurgerMaker

Quote from: Ed Anger on January 03, 2010, 02:49:10 PM
Saint Tom supposedly has 3 broken ribs. I assumed he got that when he got pounded in the ass by his supermodel wife.

:lol:

QuoteYou know, every time he points at the official and whines for a flag, it drives me crazy.  Somebody needs to throw an unsportsmanlike flag on that shit.

Given who it was, I'm surprised the whining didn't get a flag thrown on Barwin.  Then another one when Barwin had the balls to get yelled at by Brady.

Oh nice catch there Jacoby Jones.  That guy's strange.  Makes a good play recovering that weird fumble by Moats, has a couple of good catches, then turns around and lets a pass bounce off his hands.  Still very young though, of course.  He seems to have cut down on the punt return muffs this year at least.

Vince

Quote from: Neil on January 03, 2010, 01:17:33 PM
Welker is hurt, can Brady be far behind?

...and that's why you don't play your starters with nothing on the line.

You watching Goodell?

Neil

Quote from: Vince on January 03, 2010, 03:01:45 PM
Quote from: Neil on January 03, 2010, 01:17:33 PM
Welker is hurt, can Brady be far behind?

...and that's why you don't play your starters with nothing on the line.

You watching Goodell?
There was nothing on the line for the Patriots.  That isn't the controversy.

Oh, and I see now about Kris Brown.  Yeah, he's gone.