NFL Week 17: The Last Week of Regular Season

Started by CountDeMoney, December 30, 2009, 05:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MadBurgerMaker

Oh God their secret weapon Hoyer is in.  The Texans have a tendency to make backup QBs look like hall of famers.

Neil

Patriots lose!

That's awesome.  The Patriots starters couldn't get it done.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

MadBurgerMaker

Texans win Texans win

They also potentially fuck the Steelers with the W too.  Makes things much harder for them to make the playoffs at least, so that's just another bonus.

Neil

Quote from: MadBurgerMaker on January 03, 2010, 03:56:11 PM
Oh God their secret weapon Hoyer is in.  The Texans have a tendency to make backup QBs look like hall of famers.
It's different with the Patriots.  They're a total system team.  Their skill players aren't particularily talented, but their line is great.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Neil

Quote from: MadBurgerMaker on January 03, 2010, 04:04:28 PM
Texans win Texans win

They also potentially fuck the Steelers with the W too.  Makes things much harder for them to make the playoffs at least, so that's just another bonus.
Yeah.  The only way the Steeltards can make the playoffs is if the Broncos, Ravens and Jets all lose.  And that won't happen.

MadBurgerMaker

Quote from: Neil on January 03, 2010, 04:07:49 PM
Yeah.  The only way the Steeltards can make the playoffs is if the Broncos, Ravens and Jets all lose.  And that won't happen.

Hm.  That would also get Houston in.  Well two of those losing.

Neil

Quote from: MadBurgerMaker on January 03, 2010, 04:12:34 PM
Quote from: Neil on January 03, 2010, 04:07:49 PM

Hm.  That would also get Houston in.  Well two of those losing.
It wouldn't break my heart if the Jets and Broncos lost.

Liep

Quote from: MadBurgerMaker on January 03, 2010, 04:04:28 PM
Texans win Texans win

:hug:
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

MadBurgerMaker

Quote from: Neil on January 03, 2010, 04:13:37 PM
It wouldn't break my heart if the Jets and Broncos lost.

I think if that happens, Houston would end up playing the Patriots again in the first round.  I'll have to go fiddle around with that Yahoo playoff thing. 

Whatever...I was planning on cheering for a Ravens - Packers Super Bowl anyway.  Of course if the Texans somehow make it......

Edit:  Oh wait it looks like they'd play Cincy in the first round.   If all three lose, Houston is the 5 seed vs. NE, Pittsburgh is the 6 vs. Cincy.

katmai

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

MadBurgerMaker

CountDeMoney

Quote from: MadBurgerMaker on January 03, 2010, 04:50:24 PM
Holy shit look at Charlie Frye.

Big deal.

And, it's totally hilarious catching up on a football thread with you over the course of a Texans game.  You have more ups and downs than Siegebreaker with a key to a pharmacy.

MadBurgerMaker

Quote from: CountDeMoney on January 03, 2010, 05:06:25 PM
Big deal.

It is for Charlie.  Getting smashed by every DL the Ravens have on that last play there was also a pretty big deal for Charlie.

QuoteAnd, it's totally hilarious catching up on a football thread with you over the course of a Texans game.  You have more ups and downs than Siegebreaker with a key to a pharmacy.

Well yeah. The Texans will do that to you.

QuoteIt's different with the Patriots.  They're a total system team.  Their skill players aren't particularily talented, but their line is great.

Makes sense with what happened with Cassell.  Hoyer was irritatingly mobile compared to Brady though.

Ahahaha McGahee with the monster stiff arm and TD.

CountDeMoney

Willis McGahee with the Git That Punk Ass Shit Outta Here Stiff Arm of the Year.  Fucking beautiful.

Neil