NFL Week 17: The Last Week of Regular Season

Started by CountDeMoney, December 30, 2009, 05:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neil

Yeah, but the Colts have rested their starters, and so given away any chance of winning a Superbowl.  They'll be lucky if they win a game.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Neil

Quote from: CountDeMoney on January 03, 2010, 08:42:06 PM
In other news, it's a shame such a massive defensive talent like Suh will go to waste in St. Louis.
Hey now.  He only has to work there for the length of his first contract.  He'll end up somewhere decent in a while.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Neil on January 03, 2010, 08:42:50 PM
Yeah, but the Colts have rested their starters, and so given away any chance of winning a Superbowl.  They'll be lucky if they win a game.

I think the Colts have the potential to turn the switch back on.  As opposed to the Saints, who decided to start their usual playoff Choke-A-Matic(tm) machine 3 weeks early.

sbr

Quote from: CountDeMoney on January 03, 2010, 08:09:11 PM
Quote from: katmai on January 03, 2010, 07:12:12 PM
So if i read it correctly Ravens visit Pats next week.

Naturally, I'm sure it'll be on a Saturday, after a west coast road trip, for a nice short week to prepare.

Nope, no league bias there, folks.  It's all in your imagination.

This is great.  :lmfao:

You may end up being right about the playing on Saturday, but to be whining and calling the league out about the schedule you made up in your own head is priceless.

sbr

And in the no one cares but me category, I dominated the dojo in winning the EUOT fantasy football league this year.  :showoff:

CountDeMoney

Quote from: sbr on January 03, 2010, 08:46:44 PM
You may end up being right about the playing on Saturday, but to be whining and calling the league out about the schedule you made up in your own head is priceless.

Laff all you want.  But you know it in your heart to be true, though.  Visa's paid for a shitload of commercials, and they have to run as much as possible in January.

ulmont

Quote from: CountDeMoney on January 03, 2010, 08:45:54 PM
the Saints, who decided to start their usual playoff Choke-A-Matic(tm) machine 3 weeks early.

It's true...but they gave everybody a day off today.

Barrister

Quote from: sbr on January 03, 2010, 08:47:59 PM
And in the no one cares but me category, I dominated the dojo in winning the EUOT fantasy football league this year.  :showoff:

:rolleyes:

Everyone knows that the Languish Fantasy Football League (LFFL) is where it's at.   :showoff:
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

CountDeMoney

Might as well give Cincy a box, because they've already bought the stamps to mail this one in tonight.

MadBurgerMaker

I don't think I've ever seen a series with that many just blatantly dropped passes.   :lol:

derspiess

Quote from: CountDeMoney on January 03, 2010, 09:27:12 PM
Might as well give Cincy a box, because they've already bought the stamps to mail this one in tonight.

The sad thing is it's been poor play more than anything else.  At least keep it competitive for the half, and force the other team to show you some stuff they'll be using next week.  Now the Jets can coast, playing vanilla offense & defensive schemes.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Vince

Quote from: derspiess on January 03, 2010, 10:02:11 PM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on January 03, 2010, 09:27:12 PM

The sad thing is it's been poor play more than anything else.  At least keep it competitive for the half, and force the other team to show you some stuff they'll be using next week.  Now the Jets can coast, playing vanilla offense & defensive schemes.

The Jets could be the ones resting their starters in the 2nd half.   :D

Neil

Quote from: Vince on January 03, 2010, 10:03:09 PM
If Sanchez got hurt, would it actually hurt the Jets' chances to win?

I mean, Scott, Leonhard and Reevis are essential, and could be rested.

sbr

Quote from: Barrister on January 03, 2010, 08:57:22 PM
Quote from: sbr on January 03, 2010, 08:47:59 PM

:rolleyes:

Everyone knows that the Languish Fantasy Football League (LFFL) is where it's at.   :showoff:

If I am able to get into the LFFL next season I will give you all a repeat performance.   :cool:

Vince

Quote from: Neil on January 03, 2010, 10:05:24 PM
Quote from: Vince on January 03, 2010, 10:03:09 PM
If Sanchez got hurt, would it actually hurt the Jets' chances to win?

I mean, Scott, Leonhard and Reevis are essential, and could be rested.

Sadly yes.  Kellen Clemens has done very badly when he's under center this season.