NFL Week 17: The Last Week of Regular Season

Started by CountDeMoney, December 30, 2009, 05:39:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neil

The Ravens are in the playoffs, and have a good chance to beat a very shaky Patriot team.  But they'll need to protect Flacco.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Barrister

Quote from: katmai on January 03, 2010, 07:17:02 PM
NFC won't be right till Favre is crying in defeat.

:console:

I have trouble seeing that happen until the NFC title game.
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Alcibiades

Quote from: Ed Anger on January 03, 2010, 06:10:29 PM
A good site for sports animated .gifs:

http://30fps.mocksession.com/

Enjoy!

http://www.mocksession.com/30fps/%20/WESNEEDSAWALKER.gif

Thanks MM,

And I've been looking for a site like this, too bad there isnt much on there.  I've been looking so hard for a gif of tom brady after he threw that interception to lose the game about 5 weeks ago.  The one where he was laying on the ground, see it and slams his head into the turf?  Profile pick for the next decade?  You bet.
Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

Neil

Quote from: Barrister on January 03, 2010, 07:18:53 PM

Hard to say.  I don't think that there's any team in the NFC playoffs that is incapable of beating the Vikings.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Barrister

Quote from: Neil on January 03, 2010, 08:00:13 PM
Quote from: Barrister on January 03, 2010, 07:18:53 PM

Hard to say.  I don't think that there's any team in the NFC playoffs that is incapable of beating the Vikings.

It's the NFL.  Nothing is impossible.  So yes, 'incapable'?  No on eI can think of.  However 'unlikely'?  That sounds about right (except for the Saints).

CountDeMoney

Quote from: katmai on January 03, 2010, 07:12:12 PM
So if i read it correctly Ravens visit Pats next week.

Naturally, I'm sure it'll be on a Saturday, after a west coast road trip, for a nice short week to prepare.

Nope, no league bias there, folks.  It's all in your imagination.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Judas Iscariot on January 03, 2010, 07:15:51 PM
Good job Raiders.  Ugh.  Also, nicely done benching your top two receiving threats Josh McDaniels.  It seems to be working out well for you.  If I were a Ravens fan, I wouldn't find this win encouraging.  They owe one giant McGahee run and Jamarcus turning the ball over twice for the win.  Their inability to sustain long drives and put points on the board is rather troubling.  At least the Steelers are eliminated now though!

Meh, factor in two missed field goals and a passing attack that only did what it needed to do, and it was fine.  I expected the Raiders to fight in the trenches.
The inability to protect Flacco consistently--and his inability to GET RID OF THE FUCKING FOOTBALL--is a bit troubling, though.

Barrister

Quote from: CountDeMoney on January 03, 2010, 08:09:11 PM

Naturally, I'm sure it'll be on a Saturday, after a west coast road trip, for a nice short week to prepare.

:rolleyes:

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Barrister on January 03, 2010, 08:11:42 PM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on January 03, 2010, 08:09:11 PM

:rolleyes:

With Welker out and Brady hurting, the New England Marketers will need all the help they can get for their NFLShop.com orders.

CountDeMoney

CountDeMoney

Hmmm, Jets or Texans in the playoffs...sorry, MBM, but the Texans are just plain too dangerous.
Then again, they're exactly the kind of team that could upset the Cincinnati Ochocincos next week.

I leave it in Fate's hands.  Because if it were in NFLShop.com's hands, you know it'd go to the Jets.

MadBurgerMaker

Quote from: CountDeMoney on January 03, 2010, 08:27:23 PM
Hmmm, Jets or Texans in the playoffs...sorry, MBM, but the Texans are just plain too dangerous.
Then again, they're exactly the kind of team that could upset the Cincinnati Ochocincos next week.

I leave it in Fate's hands.  Because if it were in NFLShop.com's hands, you know it'd go to the Jets.

It'd be interesting to see how the Texans react in their first playoffs ever, especially against a team they've already beaten.  They'd have to play the Colts in the second round if they won though, and they don't have a good history vs. the Colts.  Sure, the games have been close recently, but they've still only won one.   :Embarrass:

Ugh touchdown Jets. 

CountDeMoney

In other news, it's a shame such a massive defensive talent like Suh will go to waste in St. Louis.

sbr

That is my favorite moment of every NFL season.