News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

NFL Week 14

Started by katmai, December 10, 2009, 11:48:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

katmai

Quote from: Liep on December 14, 2009, 12:07:05 AM
Also. If Alex Smith goes below 26 points the Danes are in the playoff. Go Adrian!

Speaking of LFFL, there is gonna be a huge upset as I'm gonna knock off Frunk's #1 seed 12-1 Lasers :yeah:
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

katmai

Actually looks like Alci and Beeb will be the other two advancing to Semis.

Barrister

Quote from: katmai on December 14, 2009, 12:31:04 AM
Actually looks like Alci and Beeb will be the other two advancing to Semis.

:yeah:

Except now I'm screwed.  With the Colts having locked up first place, they will only play Manning for one or two series.  :(

Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Alcibiades

Yeah, depends how well Gore does, but I should be ok.  Chris Johnson is carrying not just the Titans, but my fantasy team as well.  Gimme back mendenhal btw beebs kthx.
Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

Vince

Well the Jets game turned out like I figured.  Kellen Clemens was a glorified handoff machine and the defense manhandled the Bucs.

I'm not getting my hopes up for them getting a wild card spot since they have to play the Falcons, Colts and Bengals. 

Syt

Say what you will, at least the Pirates are a lot more consistent than the Steelers.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Liep

Quote from: Barrister on December 14, 2009, 12:49:58 AM

Except now I'm screwed.  With the Colts having locked up first place, they will only play Manning for one or two series.  :(

How many wins are they from beating the Pats regular season record?
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

katmai

Quote from: Liep on December 14, 2009, 07:29:30 AM

?

They broke the Consecutive regular season wins last week irrc.

Grey Fox

Aren't the Colts going for 16-0? Bunch of strategist.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

frunk

Quote from: katmai on December 14, 2009, 12:29:36 AM
Speaking of LFFL, there is gonna be a huge upset as I'm gonna knock off Frunk's #1 seed 12-1 Lasers :yeah:

:cry:  I didn't notice that Harvin got benched.  As predicted I got out in the first round.

Baron von Schtinkenbutt

Quote from: Liep on December 14, 2009, 12:07:05 AM
Also. If Alex Smith goes below 26 points the Danes are in the playoff. Go Adrian!

If I'd have played Manning you'd have lost. <_<

It would have been a fluke victory anyway.  My team is probably the worst one in the playoffs. :bleeding:

Scipio

GODDAMN WHORE CUNT MOTHERFUCKER!

That's fucking terrible.  To lose because the Vikings won.
What I speak out of my mouth is the truth.  It burns like fire.
-Jose Canseco

There you go, giving a fuck when it ain't your turn to give a fuck.
-Every cop, The Wire

"It is always good to be known for one's Krapp."
-John Hurt

Ed Anger

The Randy Moss being run out of town watch is now ON!

Awesome.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Barrister

Quote from: Liep on December 14, 2009, 07:29:30 AM

Since the Pats went 16-0, the Colts can only tie them (with 3 more wins) not beat them.

But the Colts have shown every sign of not worrying about 16-0.
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Valmy

I am starting my 24 hour fast and prayer service for the health of the blessed Vince Young in about an hour.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."