News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

NFL Week 14

Started by katmai, December 10, 2009, 11:48:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sophie Scholl

:bleeding: :bleeding: :bleeding: :bleeding: :bleeding: :bleeding: FUCK!  Jamarcus is back in after an injury to Gradkowski.
"Everything that brought you here -- all the things that made you a prisoner of past sins -- they are gone. Forever and for good. So let the past go... and live."

"Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did."

Neil

Quote from: Judas Iscariot on December 13, 2009, 06:11:15 PM
:bleeding: :bleeding: :bleeding: :bleeding: :bleeding: :bleeding: FUCK!  Jamarcus is back in after an injury to Gradkowski.
That's too bad.  Oakland probably could have pulled it out, if it wasn't for the fact that they have the worst QB in the game today.

Question:  Does Jamarcus Russel deserve a spot amongst the top5 draft busts of all time?
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Ed Anger

Dallas must have the shittiest secondary known to man. "Cover" isn't in their vocabulary.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

katmai

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Neil

Quote from: Ed Anger on December 13, 2009, 06:59:27 PM
Dallas must have the shittiest secondary known to man. "Cover" isn't in their vocabulary.
With Ware gone, they're going to look even worse.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Strix

Quote from: Neil on December 13, 2009, 06:38:51 PM
Question:  Does Jamarcus Russel deserve a spot amongst the top5 draft busts of all time?

I'd put him some place after Ryan Leaf and Akili Smith but before Heath Shuler. Maybe I'd go Leaf, Smith, Marinovich, Russell, and Shuler or Ware in the fifth spot.
"I always cheer up immensely if an attack is particularly wounding because I think, well, if they attack one personally, it means they have not a single political argument left." - Margaret Thatcher

Neil

Quote from: Strix on December 13, 2009, 09:23:52 PMMarinovich
I dunno.  He busted spectacularily, but he was a low first-rounder.

Strix

Quote from: Neil on December 13, 2009, 09:34:00 PM

You could probably throw Tim Couch or Rick Mirer in his place. Al Davis just made a stupid pick with Marinovich because of a connection with his father who used to work for the Raiders.
"I always cheer up immensely if an attack is particularly wounding because I think, well, if they attack one personally, it means they have not a single political argument left." - Margaret Thatcher

Neil

Quote from: Strix on December 13, 2009, 09:45:46 PM
Quote from: Neil on December 13, 2009, 09:34:00 PM
You could probably throw Tim Couch or Rick Mirer in his place. Al Davis just made a stupid pick with Marinovich because of a connection with his father who used to work for the Raiders.
Since then, Al Davis has made so many stupid picks that Marinovich looks not so bad by comparison.

Valmy

Not even the Redskins could blow it against the Raiders!  :cool:

I was impressed by Jason Campbell's ability to look shitty even while winning by 21.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Neil

Quote from: Valmy on December 13, 2009, 09:57:52 PM
Not even the Redskins could blow it against the Raiders!  :cool:

I was impressed by Jason Campbell's ability to look shitty even while winning by 21.
Well, they injured Gradkowski.  If it wasn't for that, the Redskins would have been dominated.

Valmy

Quote from: Neil on December 13, 2009, 10:01:49 PM
Well, they injured Gradkowski.  If it wasn't for that, the Redskins would have been dominated.

The other team's quarterback must go down and he must go down hard, right Mr. Davis?
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

PRC

This Giants - Eagles game is back and forth... the field looks wet as shit.

Liep

Giants. Turnovers. Turnovers. Turnovers. :weep:
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Liep

Also. If Alex Smith goes below 26 points the Danes are in the playoff. Go Adrian!
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk