katmai

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

CountDeMoney

Lulz, tomorrow work will be fun.

sbr

Quote from: katmai on December 10, 2009, 11:48:01 PM
How about dem Steelers!
:lmfao:

I forgot it was on.  How the mighty have fallen.

JacobL

Go browns!  Wreck your draft spot! :cheers:

Sophie Scholl

:w00t:  My two favorite teams beating Bandwagonsburgh in consecutive weeks?!  Hooray!
"Everything that brought you here -- all the things that made you a prisoner of past sins -- they are gone. Forever and for good. So let the past go... and live."

"Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did."

CountDeMoney

I'm sure the short week didn't help, but man, Pittsburgh looked beyond tired.  They looked like they didn't even want to be there.
From crappy snaps to dropped passes, they were simply going through the motions.

Good for the Brownies, though.  Got that 6 year monkey off their back.  That makes Bernie smile.

CountDeMoney

Women....Can't live with 'em, can't blind them with bleach.

QuoteA woman who says she is the mother of Terrell Suggs' children has filed a $70 million lawsuit in Baltimore County Circuit Court, alleging that the Ravens linebacker abused her on two occasions last month.

Candace Williams, 26, filed the suit Tuesday along with a separate complaint seeking custody of their two small children. The cases come on the heels of a restraining order she filed last week against Suggs, claiming that he knocked her to the ground and spilled bleach on her and their infant son. A hearing in that case is scheduled today.

Williams alleges that on Nov. 3, Suggs, 27, struck her in the face - breaking her nose - and threatened to kill her. She also claims that on Nov. 29, Suggs threatened to drown her with bleach "and did in fact pour chemical bleach on [her] entire body as she was forced to stay on the ground." It was for that alleged incident that she sought a restraining order.

Suggs has not been charged with a crime in connection with any of Williams' allegations, and police said they have no record of any emergency calls from the couple's Windsor Mills home.

Addressing reporters Thursday, Suggs said he could not comment on the situation.

"I can't talk about all that right now," Suggs said. "You know I've always been fair. When I can address it, I will. I really have nothing to hide. As bad as I want to talk about it right now, I can't. When I'm able to do it, you guys can ask a million and one questions about it, and I would be glad to answer them for you. Right now, to be safe, I really can't answer any questions about it."

Documents for the protective order, which provide more detail about the alleged altercation, show that the argument was over game-day tickets, and a judge who granted the temporary restraining order said there were visible cuts on Williams' chest. According to records, Williams filed for the protective order at the North Avenue District Court on their son's first birthday.

She is seeking $20 million in compensatory damages and $50 million in punitive damages. Reached by phone Thursday, her attorney, Eric Gordon, declined to comment.

In the custody complaint, Williams says that she and Suggs are "unable to effectively communicate as to the major issues regarding the minor children" because of Suggs' "irrational and violent tendencies." She says Suggs earns more than $20 million a year and should be required to pay child support.

Suggs wouldn't say whether he would attend today's hearing related to the restraining order but said he didn't think this would be a distraction for the team.

"I think we'll be all right," Suggs said. "It's one of those things you have to deal with. I'm still coming to work. I'm still getting ready for Sunday."

Suggs has missed the past three games with a sprained ligament in his left knee, but he could be available for Sunday's game against the Detroit Lions.

Neil

Quote from: JacobL on December 11, 2009, 12:41:02 AM
Who would actually want the first overall pick anyways?  It's a trap.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Alcibiades

QuoteShe says Suggs earns more than $20 million a year and should be required to pay child support.

What's this Really about?   :rolleyes:
Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

derspiess

Vikes are favored by a TD over the Bungles.  Vikes should be pissed off from last week & therefore well motivated to thrash the Bungles.  Out of their last 3 games vs. subpar teams, the Bungles lost one game & limped through the other 2 with unconvincing wins. 

There's no reason to expect the Bungles to win this one.  Hence, the Bungles will pull off the upset. :ph34r:
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

JacobL

Quote from: Neil on December 11, 2009, 07:07:54 AM
This draft actually appears to have players worth that pick, especially Ndamukong Suh who has message boards for Rams, Browns, Bucs and Lions all drooling over drafting him.

Ed Anger

lol, steelers. Stupid yinzer fucks.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Neil

Quote from: JacobL on December 11, 2009, 11:12:12 AM
Quote from: Neil on December 11, 2009, 07:07:54 AM
This draft actually appears to have players worth that pick, especially Ndamukong Suh who has message boards for Rams, Browns, Bucs and Lions all drooling over drafting him.
There's always a guy who is theoretically worth the pick.  Nevertheless, there isn't a rookie alive who is worth the money that first overall picks are getting these days.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Ed Anger

Hey Seedy!

I've noticed that the Ravens are not using Troy Smith in the wildcat package they used last year. Is he in Harbaugh's doghouse or somefink? I did a google news search and got nothing.

Just curious.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Ed Anger on December 11, 2009, 03:08:18 PM
Hey Seedy!

I've noticed that the Ravens are not using Troy Smith in the wildcat package they used last year. Is he in Harbaugh's doghouse or somefink? I did a google news search and got nothing.

Just curious.

They've really put the kabosh on a lot of the innovativeness of the offense;  for whatever reason--and I blame Cam Cameron--they're trying to establish a more conventional offense for Flacco, as opposed to last year where they supported his rookie-ism with a 60% rushing game and Wildcat stuff to keep his mistakes to a minimum.

Personally, I think they've rushed Flacco too fast from the short leash to Flacco Unleashed.  The strength of the offense is still the running game, not a bunch of possession receivers.  And he's still a sophomor QB.

But yeah, with a natural athlete like Smith, I'd still try to find a way to get him onto the field a couple times a game, even if it's as a receiver or a decoy.