News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

NFL Week 14

Started by katmai, December 10, 2009, 11:48:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barrister

Quote from: sbr on December 12, 2009, 07:53:11 PM
I think Philly/Giants is the best game and MNF can't change their games.  Having a game start at 4:00PM Sunday seems a bad idea too.  When the schedule was made there is no way that was a marquee game, the SUnday and Monday night games looked much better in July that Minn./Cincy.

WHile the MNF game is fixed at the start of the season, the SNF game is picked by NBC a week or two ahead of time.  Of course Fox/CBS are also able to protect some of their games from being stolen by NBC, so that's why I assume Minny/cincy is at 1pm.

Or it could be that Philadelphia and NY are bigger markets and will thus attract more viewers.
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

sbr

Quote from: Barrister on December 13, 2009, 12:55:11 PM
Or it could be that Philadelphia and NY are bigger markets and will thus attract more viewers.

I think this is the real answer; but I personally am more interested in the Iggles/Giants myself.

Admiral Yi

Big day for Adrian Peterson so far.

Liep

On one side I'm happy that Moss isn't producing much for Patriots, but on the other I would like him to at least not give me minus points. :(
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Neil

Ray Rice is the man of the day though.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Alcibiades

Yeah, he's hurting me in lff.  <_<
Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

Neil

Well, Troy Smith is taking snaps in Baltimore.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

ulmont

13-0!  Who Dat, motherfuckers!

MadBurgerMaker

Pretty sure even the Texans can't pull off an L up 34 - 7 with 2:00 left. So:  :cool:

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Ed Anger

And the Bungles lose as I expected, led by their most popular player "false start".

Barrister

And the Vikes win.  :)

I was a tad worried after the loss to the Cards (and the early INT by Favre) but they kept running the ball and won pretty handily.

So if I have this right, they're up 2 games on everyone else, with 3 games to go.  Pretty good spot to be in (although they can't catch NO for 1st overall).
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Admiral Yi

Great highlight they showed during the first half of the Vikes of two Lions DBs knocking each other out on a pass play and the Ravens reciever waltzing into the end zone.

Neil

Quote from: Admiral Yi on December 13, 2009, 04:29:44 PM
Great highlight they showed during the first half of the Vikes of two Lions DBs knocking each other out on a pass play and the Ravens reciever waltzing into the end zone.
They actually both hit the receiver (Derrick Mason), who managed to stay up because of the simultaneous impact.  If either one had tried to wrap him up, they would have taken him down.

Ed Anger