Main Menu

NFL Week 14

Started by katmai, December 10, 2009, 11:48:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sbr

Quote from: Barrister on December 14, 2009, 10:44:57 AM
Quote from: Liep on December 14, 2009, 07:29:30 AM
Quote from: Barrister on December 14, 2009, 12:49:58 AM

Except now I'm screwed.  With the Colts having locked up first place, they will only play Manning for one or two series.  :(

How many wins are they from beating the Pats regular season record?

Since the Pats went 16-0, the Colts can only tie them (with 3 more wins) not beat them.

But the Colts have shown every sign of not worrying about 16-0.

The Colts have won 22 straight regular season games over two seasons, the most the Pats ever won was 21.

Barrister

Quote from: sbr on December 14, 2009, 11:41:27 AM
Quote from: Barrister on December 14, 2009, 10:44:57 AM
Quote from: Liep on December 14, 2009, 07:29:30 AM
Quote from: Barrister on December 14, 2009, 12:49:58 AM

Except now I'm screwed.  With the Colts having locked up first place, they will only play Manning for one or two series.  :(

How many wins are they from beating the Pats regular season record?

Since the Pats went 16-0, the Colts can only tie them (with 3 more wins) not beat them.

But the Colts have shown every sign of not worrying about 16-0.

The Colts have won 22 straight regular season games over two seasons, the most the Pats ever won was 21.

Yeah, but any record that stretches out season to season is kind of a silly record.
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Neil

Quote from: Barrister on December 14, 2009, 11:59:12 AM
Yeah, but any record that stretches out season to season is kind of a silly record.
Not at all.  It speaks to the quality of the organization, or in the case of the Patriots an ability to get away with cheating, year-in, year-out.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

katmai

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

katmai

sbr

Have you seen a bigger Jeckell and Hyde team that the Cards?  They dominate the Vikings, then look like this 8 days later.  Disgusting.  :mad:

katmai

Quote from: sbr on December 14, 2009, 10:15:53 PM
Have you seen a bigger Jeckell and Hyde team that the Cards?  They dominate the Vikings, then look like this 8 days later.  Disgusting.  :mad:

Well thing is the Niners have played them close the last few seasons even when they have been stinking it up. So not too shocked, well I am with forcing 5 turnovers in half :lol:

Admiral Yi

The head ref has to be stoned.  Every time he turns the mike on he fucks something up.

katmai

Frank Gore might give Seedy the win over Alci :o :lol:

katmai

7 forced turnovers by Niners D.

Man should have started them over the Ravens :lol:

MadImmortalMan

"Stability is destabilizing." --Hyman Minsky

"Complacency can be a self-denying prophecy."
"We have nothing to fear but lack of fear itself." --Larry Summers

Alcibiades

Quote from: katmai on December 14, 2009, 11:37:28 PM
Frank Gore might give Seedy the win over Alci :o :lol:

Won by a single point.   :lol:
Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

katmai

Liep

Could it really be? The Danes are going to the Semis! :w00t:
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

katmai

Heh think Beeb might have to start Flacco over manning if he wants to get into the final.

I just have to hope Chris Johnson doesn't kill me next week and I think i can beat Alci.