News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Uganda debates death penalty for gays

Started by DGuller, December 08, 2009, 03:52:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crazy_Ivan80

maybe we could execute Uganda? Free up some livingspace for gorillas. Would improve the place much, in both beauty and intelligence

Valmy

Quote"The youths in secondary schools copy everything from the Western world and America," said high school teacher David Kisambira. "A good number of students have been converted into gays. We hear there are groups of people given money by some gay organizations in developed countries to recruit youth into gay activities."

Ah America land of the gay.  I love being seen as a bunch of sexually deviant pervs by one half of the world and sexually repressed prudes by the other half.  Everybody hates Amerikkka's sexuality.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

ulmont

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on December 08, 2009, 04:54:06 PM
But on a global scale we're pretty high up on issues regarding fair treatment of gays. Foreigners, especially ones whose own country and society is as bad as ours, should really focus their efforts elsewhere.

Meh.  There's no obligation to focus ones efforts where they will do the most good, or even any good at all, else we wouldn't be on this forum.  Defining the "greatest good for the smallest effort" is in any event a task with no end.

Eddie Teach

Sure. It's just that it gets annoying sometimes.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

syk

Who'd have thought. After all they have a cock on their flag.

ulmont

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on December 08, 2009, 05:04:55 PM
Sure. It's just that it gets annoying sometimes.

Being "annoying sometimes" is pretty much Languish's raison d'ĂȘtre.

...that and ACW hijacks.

garbon

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on December 08, 2009, 04:54:06 PM
You and Garbon are free to bitch all you want.

But on a global scale we're pretty high up on issues regarding fair treatment of gays. Foreigners, especially ones whose own country and society is as bad as ours, should really focus their efforts elsewhere.

Yay, America treats its gays better than a third world country does? :huh:
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

DisturbedPervert

Quote from: syk on December 08, 2009, 05:11:04 PM
Who'd have thought. After all they have a cock on their flag.

So they do   :lol:

Eddie Teach

Quote from: ulmont on December 08, 2009, 05:12:01 PM
Being "annoying sometimes" is pretty much Languish's raison d'ĂȘtre.

...that and ACW hijacks.

Those get annoying too. ;)
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

garbon

Quote from: Caliga on December 08, 2009, 03:58:44 PM
See?  I've been telling you people the blacks violently hate the gays for some reason unknown to me. :contract:

Yeah, Ugandans = African Americans
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Martinus

Quote from: Valmy on December 08, 2009, 04:58:26 PM"The youths in secondary schools copy everything from the Western world and America," said high school teacher David Kisambira. "A good number of students have been converted into gays. We hear there are groups of people given money by some gay organizations in developed countries to recruit youth into gay activities."

:bleeding:

You know, stuff like this really makes it hard to be "tolerant". Some part of me just wants to agree that the best thing that could have happened to modern day Africans is having their ancestors sold into American slavery.

Barrister

Quote from: Martinus on December 08, 2009, 05:33:27 PM
Quote from: Valmy on December 08, 2009, 04:58:26 PM"The youths in secondary schools copy everything from the Western world and America," said high school teacher David Kisambira. "A good number of students have been converted into gays. We hear there are groups of people given money by some gay organizations in developed countries to recruit youth into gay activities."

You know, stuff like this really makes it hard to be "tolerant". Some part of me just wants to agree that the best thing that could have happened to modern day Africans is having their ancestors sold into American slavery.

Since when did you try to be tolerant?   :huh:
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Martinus

Quote from: Barrister on December 08, 2009, 05:34:22 PM
Quote from: Martinus on December 08, 2009, 05:33:27 PM

Since when did you try to be tolerant?   :huh:

I try to be tolerant, ideologically. I just can't, emotionally.

garbon

Caliga

0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points