News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

FM 2010 - Quick and Pretty

Started by I Killed Kenny, November 02, 2009, 08:46:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Josquius

Opposition keepers are way too good at one on ones I find.
Most of the chances I get are of the sort which in reality would give you a goal 3/4 of the time but on here its barely 1/8.
My strikers always manage to get free of all defenders in the 6 yardish zone and then blast it right at the keeper.
██████
██████
██████

Viking

Quote from: Tyr on January 06, 2010, 10:29:26 AM
Opposition keepers are way too good at one on ones I find.
Most of the chances I get are of the sort which in reality would give you a goal 3/4 of the time but on here its barely 1/8.
My strikers always manage to get free of all defenders in the 6 yardish zone and then blast it right at the keeper.

give them the lob (good finishing) or go round instructions (good dribbling)
First Maxim - "There are only two amounts, too few and enough."
First Corollary - "You cannot have too many soldiers, only too few supplies."
Second Maxim - "Be willing to exchange a bad idea for a good one."
Second Corollary - "You can only be wrong or agree with me."

A terrorist which starts a slaughter quoting Locke, Burke and Mill has completely missed the point.
The fact remains that the only person or group to applaud the Norway massacre are random Islamists.

Josquius

Where are these instructions at?
Or do you mean the training things in interaction?

EDIT- heh, googling for FM2010 one on ones brings this page in the top results.
██████
██████
██████

Viking

Quote from: Tyr on January 07, 2010, 10:04:13 AM
Where are these instructions at?
Or do you mean the training things in interaction?

EDIT- heh, googling for FM2010 one on ones brings this page in the top results.

Player interactions, yes.

A terrorist which starts a slaughter quoting Locke, Burke and Mill has completely missed the point.
The fact remains that the only person or group to applaud the Norway massacre are random Islamists.

Josephus

I think the one aspect of this game I haven't mastered to my satisfaction is Practice. I just have everything set to the default "general". I don't know how to manipulate it, or if I should.

I'm playing as Inter now, and with 5 games into the season my three top strikers are injured, as are about three other players. Is there somethign I can do to limit my injuries by focussing on fitness? How?
Civis Romanus Sum

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

Viking

Quote from: Josephus on January 14, 2010, 09:47:02 AM
I think the one aspect of this game I haven't mastered to my satisfaction is Practice. I just have everything set to the default "general". I don't know how to manipulate it, or if I should.

I'm playing as Inter now, and with 5 games into the season my three top strikers are injured, as are about three other players. Is there somethign I can do to limit my injuries by focussing on fitness? How?

1: Don't put your total training intensity at high.
2: Keep your fitness training in the season, have high training during the pre and post season.

Josquius

██████
██████
██████

Viking

That is probably a game with a squad which allows the team to pick unregistered players.

Josquius

Quote from: Viking on January 21, 2010, 11:28:25 AM
That is probably a game with a squad which allows the team to pick unregistered players.
Normal premier league game against Blackburn.
Odd stuff. Funny though how they default to -1. Imagine that on a real pitch
██████
██████
██████

Viking

Never ever sell a goalkeeper to a team you might play. I have former players tending goal at Blackburn, Aston Villa and Middlesborough, I haven't scored against any of those three teams for 3 years now.