Quote from: katmai on November 04, 2009, 01:44:05 PM
2.2 ghz dual core amd (three years old)
2gb ram

I got 2.7 ghz and 2gb, so that means I'm buying it. THNX
First Maxim - "There are only two amounts, too few and enough."
First Corollary - "You cannot have too many soldiers, only too few supplies."
Second Maxim - "Be willing to exchange a bad idea for a good one."
Second Corollary - "You can only be wrong or agree with me."

A terrorist which starts a slaughter quoting Locke, Burke and Mill has completely missed the point.
The fact remains that the only person or group to applaud the Norway massacre are random Islamists.

Josquius

I downloaded the demo and fiddled a bit with a low league team then thought 'no...this is dull'.
I'm deeply uncertain whether to start playing with Sunderland or not. This game is just a big time sink but...I dunno.
██████
██████
██████

Liep

Quote from: Tyr on November 05, 2009, 10:10:36 AM
I downloaded the demo and fiddled a bit with a low league team then thought 'no...this is dull'.
I'm deeply uncertain whether to start playing with Sunderland or not. This game is just a big time sink but...I dunno.

Better to play it now than later next year when Starcraft 2 and Diablo 3 comes out to steal time. :p
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Josquius

Quote from: Liep on November 05, 2009, 10:21:20 AM
Quote from: Tyr on November 05, 2009, 10:10:36 AM

Better to play it now than later next year when Starcraft 2 and Diablo 3 comes out to steal time. :p
Diablo I detest.
Starcraft...not so much of a time sink; it has a definitive end :p
██████
██████
██████

Josquius

I went with it and its got me <_<
Currently trying to search out a good training regime.
And is it just me or are feeder clubs gone?
██████
██████
██████

katmai

Quote from: Tyr on November 05, 2009, 02:35:25 PM

just you
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Viking

OK, 9 games into my season with Rosenborg I'm 6-3-0 (thats six wins three draws and no losses for our american friends) with 21 - 6 goal difference. I started with a good team so doing well is not unexpected. I like the tactics system since it feels more natural "I want anthony annan to play as a deep playmaker supporting the attack" rather than setting his mentality to 5, passing to direct and defining him as playmaker.

A terrorist which starts a slaughter quoting Locke, Burke and Mill has completely missed the point.
The fact remains that the only person or group to applaud the Norway massacre are random Islamists.

katmai

Quote from: Viking on November 05, 2009, 06:25:10 PM
OK, 9 games into my season with Rosenborg I'm 6-3-0 (thats six wins three draws and no losses for our american friends) with 21 - 6 goal difference. I started with a good team so doing well is not unexpected. I like the tactics system since it feels more natural "I want anthony annan to play as a deep playmaker supporting the attack" rather than setting his mentality to 5, passing to direct and defining him as playmaker.

:yes:

Yeah my Seattle team is  like  6-5-2, just because it seems much easier to set your team tactically.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Viking

Quote from: katmai on November 05, 2009, 10:36:11 PM
Quote from: Viking on November 05, 2009, 06:25:10 PM

:yes:

Yeah my Seattle team is  like  6-5-2, just because it seems much easier to set your team tactically.

Well, you can always use the old system and import your old tactics. But I'm going more and more Llaama the longer I play. I don't think this is easier, I think this wizard limits me.

Josquius

Quote from: katmai on November 05, 2009, 02:37:19 PM
Quote from: Tyr on November 05, 2009, 02:35:25 PM

just you

Where are they hiding?
██████
██████
██████

Liep

"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Viking

I'm starting to get annoyed with these no name schmucks who are regularly knocking in goals from 40 meters out.

I'm also starting to get annoyed with my 15+ composure strikers who score less than half the time in one to ones with the goalkeeper.

Josquius

One on ones are horrid.
My main way of scoring seems to be when I have both my attackers up against very few defenders. One shoots and it is saved in such a way that the other gets hold of it.
██████
██████
██████

Viking

My main way of scoring is having my target man force the goalkeeper to react then passes to my AMC who is open and because one DC marks the poacher and the other DC is closing down the Target Man.

That and my DC from corners.

Viking

damn fucking computer crashes!! and the fm forums agree with me... I'm saving every 14 days.