News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

COD:Modern Battlefield 2

Started by CountDeMoney, November 11, 2009, 08:57:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Octavian

What platforms are you guys playing it on?
If you let someone handcuff you, and put a rope around your neck, don't act all surprised if they hang you!

- Eyal Yanilov.

Forget about winning and losing; forget about pride and pain. Let your opponent graze your skin and you smash into his flesh; let him smash into your flesh and you fracture his bones; let him fracture your bones and you take his life. Do not be concerned with escaping safely - lay your life before him.

- Bruce Lee

DGuller

derspiess

The perks/cheats/whatever are keeping me from wanting to play this online.  I really like the spec ops missions, though-- if I have time I might play the co-op one with the AC-130.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

DGuller

I haven't really seen any cheating.  Maybe I'm just oblivious and don't know what to look for.

Razgovory

Quote from: DGuller on November 24, 2009, 04:15:54 PM
I haven't really seen any cheating.  Maybe I'm just oblivious and don't know what to look for.

If a guy is better then you, it's safe to call him a cheater.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

DGuller

Quote from: Razgovory on November 24, 2009, 04:22:54 PM

Oh, I see.  In that case, it's swarming with cheaters.

Slargos

Not even knowing that the civilians at the airport are russians can make me entirely comfortable with playing that scenario.

I mean, in this day and age of international travel it's very likely that at least some of them are whites.

Maybe if they situated it in Nairobi International Airport. Or perhaps Jerusalem.

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Alcibiades

Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Slargos on November 24, 2009, 05:21:30 PM
Not even knowing that the civilians at the airport are russians can make me entirely comfortable with playing that scenario.

OK, fahdiz.

Or perhaps Jerusalem.

What a Kraut.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: DGuller on November 24, 2009, 04:44:51 PM
Quote from: Razgovory on November 24, 2009, 04:22:54 PM

Oh, I see.  In that case, it's swarming with cheaters.

Campers and cheaters and hacks, oh my.

DGuller

I don't understand why some people are upset about shooting civilians in that airport mission.  It's just a game, people, it's just for practice.

lustindarkness

Quote from: Alcibiades on November 24, 2009, 05:41:46 PM
Quote from: Octavian on November 24, 2009, 07:07:42 AM
What platforms are you guys playing it on?

PS3

What is your PSN? mine is the same, add me, but won't be on 'till next tuesday, going on vacation.
Grand Duke of Lurkdom

Alcibiades

Vonlutt is my psn name.  I'm on tonight but I'll be scarce till next Thursday most likely.
Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

lustindarkness

Quote from: Alcibiades on November 24, 2009, 08:30:06 PM
Vonlutt is my psn name.  I'm on tonight but I'll be scarce till next Thursday most likely.

Next week, don't be scared, I play with a bunch of cranky old farts.  :lol: I'll add you later.
Grand Duke of Lurkdom