News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

COD:Modern Battlefield 2

Started by CountDeMoney, November 11, 2009, 08:57:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Alcibiades on December 07, 2009, 09:17:47 AM
What's your K:D?  Mine's 1.39 and only getting better.  My best two games were 16 kills for 1, and 48 for 9.   :cool:

Mine's a little better than a 1:2 ratio.  But it's quality that counts;  which is why I'm pushing 20% headshots, baby.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Alcibiades on December 07, 2009, 09:22:32 AM
ACR, roaming around.  Some times I play with the 240, but it just doesn't hit hard enough.  Kills my accuracy too, was at 21% before I started playing with that.  :weep:

The secret to the M240 is holographic sight + grip. Staying static with long LOSs helps.

katmai

So if i wanted to kill you sorry SOB's i can't can I as half are on PC, other half on  PS3 and last half on Sexbox yes?
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

CountDeMoney

I'm on PC under "SparkyPolastri".

katmai

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

CountDeMoney

Spirit fingers, you sweater monkey!

CountDeMoney

OK, I'm level 70.  Is it worth going to Prestige mode?  I don't want to turn in all my stuff.

Alcibiades

I thought you don't lose your stuff?  I've seen a guy at lvl 62...for the fourth time. :o
Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Alcibiades on December 12, 2009, 05:23:40 PM
I thought you don't lose your stuff?  I've seen a guy at lvl 62...for the fourth time. :o

Apparently, you don't lose your emblems or titles.  But you have to re-level all your weapons. You get more equipment slots in Prestige mode.
Guys have told me it's worth it, but play at 70 for a while until you're ready, and having fun with the AK-47.

Tamas

I am still on the fence with this. Is there anyone playing it on PC, beside Uncle Seedy? I don't want to spend my hard-earn money on this just so I can get annoyed with wallhax0ring assholes.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Tamas on December 13, 2009, 04:35:24 AM
I am still on the fence with this. Is there anyone playing it on PC, beside Uncle Seedy? I don't want to spend my hard-earn money on this just so I can get annoyed with wallhax0ring assholes.

You can find me under the name "SirCampsALot".

DisturbedPervert

I'd be more worried about connection issues.  There are no servers anymore, if you end up getting matched with Americans you're going to have a 300+ ping. 

CountDeMoney

Quote from: DisturbedPervert on December 13, 2009, 05:53:24 AM

I'd be more worried about connection issues.  There are no servers anymore, if you end up getting matched with Americans you're going to have a 300+ ping.

True point;  every now and then, a game will dump because IWnet decides that a Romanian with 56k dialup should be the host.

Tamas

it appears that my favourite COD4 server still has good population, so this game can kiss my non-dedicated ass for now.

Kleves

I just had a 24 kill streak, but killed myself WITH A FUCKING FLASHBANG before I could get the nuke. :bleeding:
My aim, then, was to whip the rebels, to humble their pride, to follow them to their inmost recesses, and make them fear and dread us. Fear is the beginning of wisdom.