If no one hears from me again, tell my wife I love her...

Started by Barrister, November 03, 2009, 09:29:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neil

Quote from: Savonarola on November 04, 2009, 03:24:42 PM
Quote from: KRonn on November 04, 2009, 03:22:21 PM

It's a mystery to me how you guys even survive in the frozen, dragon infested outback called Canada!   :huh:
Only white dragons are native to Canada; they're the weakest type.
:lol:

That's awesome.

Although I'd think that greens would inhabit the temperate forests of Canada's southern reaches.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Caliga

Don't Green Dragons live in the jungle?  I think they breathe poison gas, too.
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Neil

Quote from: Caliga on November 04, 2009, 04:21:36 PM
Don't Green Dragons live in the jungle?  I think they breathe poison gas, too.
They also live in forests.  Red dragons prefer the mountains (the Rockies would be nice), while blacks like swamps and wetlands.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Caliga

Hmmm... I thought something else lived in (temperate) forests.  I am trying to remember the other varieties, but can only remember Gold, Silver, and Blue.  Blue dragons breathe lightning and live in deserts IIRC.  I think the other two might live "anywhere" and breathe "all of the above".

Sophie Scholl

Bronze and Copper...?  It depends on what material you're drawing from.
"Everything that brought you here -- all the things that made you a prisoner of past sins -- they are gone. Forever and for good. So let the past go... and live."

"Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did."

Caliga

Quote from: Judas Iscariot on November 04, 2009, 04:36:15 PM
Bronze and Copper...?  It depends on what material you're drawing from.
Oh yeah... and then there's also all the 'gem' dragons :bleeding:

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Neil

Quote from: Caliga on November 04, 2009, 04:31:34 PM
Hmmm... I thought something else lived in (temperate) forests.  I am trying to remember the other varieties, but can only remember Gold, Silver, and Blue.  Blue dragons breathe lightning and live in deserts IIRC.  I think the other two might live "anywhere" and breathe "all of the above".
The main ten types of dragons are as follows:
Chromatic (evil):
Reds breathe fire and live in the mountains.
Blues breathe lightning and live in the desert.
Greens breathe poison gas and live in wooded areas.
Blacks breathe acid and live in swamps.
Whites breathe frost and live frozen lands.

Metallic (good):
Brass dragons breathe cones of heat and clouds of sleep gas and live on arid plains and deserts.
Copper dragons breathe acid and clouds of slow gas and live in the mountains.
Bronze dragons breathe lightning and clouds of repulsion gas and live on the coasts, underwater and on islands.
Silver dragons breathe cones of cold and clouds of paralyzation gas and live on the tops of mountains.
Gold dragons breathe fire and clouds of poison gas and live anywhere they please.

ulmont

Quote from: Neil on November 04, 2009, 04:41:52 PM
The main ten types of dragons are as follows:

No wonder the chromatic ones are evil if they got 1 breath weapon while the metallic ones got 2.

DGuller

Good job, derailing what may very well be BB's last thread.

katmai

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Malthus

Quote from: DGuller on November 04, 2009, 04:45:51 PM

He would have wanted it that way. :sobs:

Anyway, I delegate DGuller to call BB's wife.  :)
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

Sophie Scholl

Damn, was so going to post nigh on the same thing Malthus. :P
"Everything that brought you here -- all the things that made you a prisoner of past sins -- they are gone. Forever and for good. So let the past go... and live."

"Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did."

Eddie Teach

I'm thinking BB should stay away from the forum a few weeks just for the lulz.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Savonarola

Quote from: Malthus on November 04, 2009, 04:47:36 PM
Quote from: DGuller on November 04, 2009, 04:45:51 PM

He would have wanted it that way. :sobs:

Anyway, I delegate DGuller to call BB's wife.  :)

Don't call her "Widow Mrs. Barrister Boy" until after you've broken the news to her.
In Italy, for thirty years under the Borgias, they had warfare, terror, murder and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci and the Renaissance. In Switzerland, they had brotherly love, they had five hundred years of democracy and peace—and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock