European: No
Asian: Yes
Asian: No
Other: Yes
Other: No

crazy canuck

Quote from: Drakken on November 07, 2009, 02:27:14 AM
Quote from: crazy canuck on November 06, 2009, 09:00:48 PM
Thanks for the well wishes everyone.  The worst is over and she is recovering.  Had a bit of a scare but everything is ok now.

I'm relieved... :)

Hopefully her situation will stabilize in the next 48 hours.

Almost fully recovered.  It seemed to leave as quickly as it came. Only a bit of a lingering cough now.

merithyn

Quote from: crazy canuck on November 08, 2009, 10:23:48 AM
Almost fully recovered.  It seemed to leave as quickly as it came. Only a bit of a lingering cough now.

And she tested positive for H1N1? I'm somewhat amazed that she's not feeling terribly weak. Most of the kids we saw with it really were for a week or longer after the major symptoms were gone.
Yesterday, upon the stair,
I met a man who wasn't there
He wasn't there again today
I wish, I wish he'd go away...

crazy canuck

Quote from: merithyn on November 08, 2009, 12:14:37 PM
Quote from: crazy canuck on November 08, 2009, 10:23:48 AM

And she tested positive for H1N1? I'm somewhat amazed that she's not feeling terribly weak. Most of the kids we saw with it really were for a week or longer after the major symptoms were gone.

She is tougher than your average kid.

merithyn

Quote from: crazy canuck on November 08, 2009, 04:02:16 PM

I'm sorry. I worded that poorly. Roughly 1/3 of the staff had H1N1 as well as the kids, and the adults were no different than the kids. Weak, tired easily, exhausted by lunchtime, etc. Glad to hear that she hasn't had to deal with that. In the end, the point is that she's well now.

Grey Fox

Quote from: Grallon on November 07, 2009, 07:27:44 PM
Quote from: Grey Fox on November 07, 2009, 05:53:25 PM
I have a cold.

Still flu free. No vaccine.

Do you intend to keep a tally every fucking day until dec 7th?

G.

Yes.

But really no, not usually on weekends, I don't have internet at home.

Also, what makes you think it's going to end on December 7th?
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Caliga

On that date which shall live in infamy, H5N1, which everyone has forgotten about due to the obsession with H1N1, will dive bomb the world.
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Grey Fox

H5N1 needs to mutate to infect humans. Apparently it sucks at multiplying at 32 Celcius. It needs 40 Celcius.

Caliga

Quote from: Grey Fox on November 09, 2009, 08:58:21 AM
H5N1 needs to mutate to infect humans. Apparently it sucks at multiplying at 32 Celcius. It needs 40 Celcius.
Global warming FTW :)
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

DontSayBanana

So, I just got my first message from somebody I know personally saying they've got teh porker floo.  Thankfully, this girl lives in West Virginia, so unless H1N1 can now be transmitted by cooties, I don't have to worry about her infecting me. :P
Experience bij!

crazy canuck

Quote from: merithyn on November 08, 2009, 04:44:30 PM
Quote from: crazy canuck on November 08, 2009, 04:02:16 PM

I'm sorry. I worded that poorly. Roughly 1/3 of the staff had H1N1 as well as the kids, and the adults were no different than the kids. Weak, tired easily, exhausted by lunchtime, etc. Glad to hear that she hasn't had to deal with that. In the end, the point is that she's well now.

Seems we were a bit over optimistic.  Her first day back and she is getting tired pretty fast.

Grey Fox

Rest for a week atleast, it's still the flu.

merithyn

Quote from: crazy canuck on November 09, 2009, 02:16:51 PM
Seems we were a bit over optimistic.  Her first day back and she is getting tired pretty fast.

I did warn you. :(

Malthus

Got my vaccine today. There was no-one lined up - there were something like 50 booths set up, and not a single person wanting vaccination.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

merithyn

Berkut

The interesting "fact" being that estimates for swine flu deaths will be calculated just like estimates for flu deaths are always calculated.

A stunning revelation!
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned