North American: No
European: Yes
European: No
Asian: Yes
Asian: No
Other: Yes
Other: No

Grey Fox

You're going to die Drakken, just like the rest of us. I guess drinking the RX biz coolaid couldn't save you.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Malthus

Quote from: crazy canuck on November 04, 2009, 12:43:25 PM
I have always thought that the Albertans secretly wanted to be just like Ontario. :D

I dunno if Neil is ever going to forgive you.   :lol:
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

Drakken

Quote from: Grey Fox on November 04, 2009, 12:44:55 PM
You're going to die Drakken, just like the rest of us. I guess drinking the RX biz coolaid couldn't save you.

Nah, respecting the damn deadlines couldn't save me. Good people finish last, indeed.

Grey Fox

That too.

Actually, your mistake is living on the island.

merithyn

Quote from: Neil on November 03, 2009, 08:55:30 PM
Only idiots are trying to get the vaccine.  I mean really, it's the flu people.  Chill out.

Actually, there's a clinic near my tower, and it there was a lineup of chinks wearing SARS masks.  Hillarious.
What's wrong with you, man?? Do you not understand the severity of the situation?? :mad:

And what is it with Asians wearing the SARS masks? You see them all over around here, too, and we're in the middle of the midwest, for goodness sakes.
Yesterday, upon the stair,
I met a man who wasn't there
He wasn't there again today
I wish, I wish he'd go away...

Jacob

Quote from: merithyn on November 04, 2009, 01:44:40 PMAnd what is it with Asians wearing the SARS masks? You see them all over around here, too, and we're in the middle of the midwest, for goodness sakes.

It is considered polite to wear a face mask if you have a cold or other infectious disease and you're out an about.  That way you are less likely to breathe, sneeze or accidentally spit germs on people and things.  It's not about "OMG, I might get infected I better wear a mask", it's "I'm somewhat contagious, this can help limit the spread."

crazy canuck

Quote from: Jacob on November 04, 2009, 01:54:41 PM
Quote from: merithyn on November 04, 2009, 01:44:40 PMAnd what is it with Asians wearing the SARS masks? You see them all over around here, too, and we're in the middle of the midwest, for goodness sakes.

It is considered polite to wear a face mask if you have a cold or other infectious disease and you're out an about.  That way you are less likely to breathe, sneeze or accidentally spit germs on people and things.  It's not about "OMG, I might get infected I better wear a mask", it's "I'm somewhat contagious, this can help limit the spread."

Politeness is often hard to recognize in today's world.  Especially when one is prepared to initially think the worst of someone.

Neil

Quote from: merithyn on November 04, 2009, 01:44:40 PM
What's wrong with you, man?? Do you not understand the severity of the situation?? :mad:
I'm listening to my body, and my body tells me that I'm invincible, and that no lower organism would dare affect my well-being.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Grallon

Quote from: Neil on November 04, 2009, 02:19:42 PM

I'm listening to my body, and my body tells me that I'm invincible, and that no lower organism would dare affect my well-being.

As anyone here ever met you in RL?  I'd be interested in hearing a comparison between your bloated online ego and the actual RL thing.  :P

G.
"Clearly, a civilization that feels guilty for everything it is and does will lack the energy and conviction to defend itself."

~Jean-François Revel

katmai

I believe both Maximus and Barrister have met him, not sure who if anybody else.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Grey Fox

crazy canuck

Funny thing is they all lived to tell the tale.  Neil cant be that bad.

Neil

The big news is that the Calgary Flames and their families got to jump the queue.  Heads have rolled, people are angry.

Ordinary people are inferior.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

sbr

Quote from: Neil on November 04, 2009, 08:55:03 PM
The big news is that the Calgary Flames and their families got to jump the queue.  Heads have rolled, people are angry.

Ordinary people are inferior.

Seems reasonable; could Canada survive an NHL shutdown?

Neil

Quote from: sbr on November 04, 2009, 09:12:37 PM
Seems reasonable; could Canada survive an NHL shutdown?
Of course.  We survived the lockout.