And we're back!

Main Menu

South Africa

Started by Lettow77, October 27, 2009, 07:04:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neil

Quote from: CountDeMoney on October 28, 2009, 07:42:09 PM
Quote from: Neil on October 28, 2009, 07:08:55 PM
If whites try and create their own state in South Africa, constitutional or not, the usual suspects will go off about colonialism, apartheid and racism, and they will support the blacks regaining control of the territory, which will involve the liquidation of those Afrikaaners who don't have the resources or smarts to have fled the country.

But think of all the new Paul Simon albums we'll get.
I'd be willing to sacrifice the entire population of Africa to get another album on the level of Graceland.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Caliga

Quote from: Josephus on October 28, 2009, 05:40:11 PM
To me it comes across as a cross between High English and Aussie. Note, I imagine there's plenty of South African accents, I'm referring to the one used by the white elite who fled the country like the plague.
I used to work with a South African broad who had basically the most irritating accent I've ever heard.  I have no idea what flavor of accent it might have been, but she had an English-sounding name and surname (which was Witten).  Appearance-wise, she looked to have both Caucasian and African ancestry.
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

DontSayBanana

Quote from: Siege on October 28, 2009, 01:54:36 PM
Lettow, you need to grow a thick skin.

You are not going to get anywhere in life with that attitud.

Somebody laugh at you, you laugh back at him.
Somebody punch you in the face, you blow his head off.

Grow stronger and stop whinning.

Were you trying deliberately to be ironic? :unsure:
Experience bij!

grumbler

Quote from: Neil on October 28, 2009, 08:07:05 PM
I'd be willing to sacrifice the entire population of Africa to get another album on the level of Graceland.
Amen!
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

Ed Anger

I'd sacrifice all confederatetards to get Chevy Chase and Paul Simon in a video again.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

DontSayBanana

Quote from: Ed Anger on October 29, 2009, 05:47:15 PM
I'd sacrifice all confederatetards to get Chevy Chase and Paul Simon in a video again.

Is their appearance really that cheap to you?
Experience bij!

Ed Anger

Quote from: DontSayBanana on October 29, 2009, 11:38:08 PM
Quote from: Ed Anger on October 29, 2009, 05:47:15 PM

Is their appearance really that cheap to you?

Yes. A Klondike bar would also suffice.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Slargos

While we're on the topic, I found this nice little blog on the subject.

It describes the actions of some of those poor oppressed, exciting africans.

Heads up though, before you click it, the imagery is very graphic, and in most instances not safe for work. I cannot stress this enough. NSFW.

http://www.zasucks.com/?p=6151

That anyone could believe this is the kind of people who will "enrich" our culture baffles me. The stupidity borders on the criminally insane, or satanically evil. I simply don't know what to make of it.

Oh well. The Boers only have themselves to blame for giving in to the pressure to hand power over to the blacks, and now they reap the consequences.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Slargos on October 31, 2009, 06:03:53 AM
While we're on the topic, I found this nice little blog on the subject

Thanks for the link, Slags;  I hdn't had my "disembowelment through the rectum" pic quota yet this morning.  :hurl:

Josquius

Can we not have some of the text posted in? I'm realy not in the mood for the photo mentioned above...
██████
██████
██████

Syt

Havey they copied/pasted those images from rotten.com? I'm not quite sure they're all authentic South African. I also love how none of the depicted victims is black.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Slargos

Quote from: CountDeMoney on October 31, 2009, 06:36:02 AM
While we're on the topic, I found this nice little blog on the subject

Thanks for the link, Slags;  I hdn't had my "disembowelment through the rectum" pic quota yet this morning.  :hurl:

It's not like I didn't warn you.

But yeah, that one was particularly nasty.

Queequeg

Oh well. The Boers only have themselves to blame for giving in to the pressure to hand power over to the blacks, and now they reap the consequences.
:huh:
What should they have done?
Quote from: PDH on April 25, 2009, 05:58:55 PM
"Dysthymia?  Did they get some student from the University of Chicago with a hard-on for ancient Bactrian cities to name this?  I feel cheated."

Neil

Quote from: Queequeg on October 31, 2009, 12:06:02 PM

There are several things they could have done.  They could have fought, they could have deported their black population, or they could have gone with a two-state solution and held onto their nukes.

Each of these options has serious economic consequences.  But then again, so does being expropriated and then either murdered or forced to flee the country.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Slargos

Quote from: Queequeg on October 31, 2009, 12:06:02 PM

Anything is better than being annihilated as a people.

In a best-case scenario this happens by cultural annihilation if you wish to ignore the low-intensity genocide that's going on right now.

One MILLION white south africans have already fled the country, and whichever way you wish to rose-tint it, that is in effect the slow destruction of a people.