News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

NFL Week 16: The Steelers Strike Back!

Started by Strix, December 24, 2009, 08:18:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barrister

Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Sophie Scholl

Quote from: Barrister on December 29, 2009, 12:06:53 AM
At least I beat Katmai.
:cheers:  To victory!  I won in my other league with Peterson's performance tonight.
"Everything that brought you here -- all the things that made you a prisoner of past sins -- they are gone. Forever and for good. So let the past go... and live."

"Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did."

Grey Fox

Damn it. We cannot allow Jay Crybaby Cutler to be successful.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Sophie Scholl

Ture, but he's better than Brett "The EGO" Favre.
"Everything that brought you here -- all the things that made you a prisoner of past sins -- they are gone. Forever and for good. So let the past go... and live."

"Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did."

Valmy

Strange I predicted this game would end on a Favre interception but instead Peterson fumbles.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Liep

Cutler (:wub:) gives the Danes 3rd place in LFFL!
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Neil

Good game with a great result.  It's a shame that the Vikings must be crushed, but their use of Favre is unforgiveable.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

frunk

I'm disappointed that Katmai let a Canuck win the LFFL.  For Shame!

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

katmai

Quote from: frunk on December 29, 2009, 08:13:42 AM

Blame Eddie Royal, Patrick Crayton and Fred Davis.

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Barrister

Quote from: Ed Anger on December 29, 2009, 08:14:56 AM
lol, December Favre.

Again, I don't really see blaming this one on Favre either.  He almost saved the game by putting it into OT in the first place.

Ed Anger

Quote from: Barrister on December 29, 2009, 02:03:55 PM
Quote from: Ed Anger on December 29, 2009, 08:14:56 AM
lol, December Favre.

Again, I don't really see blaming this one on Favre either.  He almost saved the game by putting it into OT in the first place.

I SAID, LOL DECEMBER FAVRE.

You heard me.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Barrister

Quote from: frunk on December 29, 2009, 08:13:42 AM

Yet again proving the superiority of the three down game.   :)

MadBurgerMaker

Hey four Texans made the Pro Bowl: B. Cushing, A. Johnson, D. Ryans, and M. Williams.  Schaub, Leach (the fullback), and Jacoby Jones are alternates.  Not too bad at all.

I'd forgotten they were playing the Pro Bowl the week before the Super Bowl in Miami this year.  How irritating.  I understand they need ticket sales and all that, but this pretty much guarantees that none of the guys who are in the Super Bowl with play in the Pro Bowl (not that they care).   

Edit: Oh the link: http://www.nfl.com/probowl/story?id=09000d5d8155c2fa&template=with-video-with-comments&confirm=true