News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

NFL Week 16: The Steelers Strike Back!

Started by Strix, December 24, 2009, 08:18:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barrister

:yeah: :yeah:

I told ya they needed to throw to Shiancoe.
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Barrister

Well with 2 Peterson TDs my other Fantasy game is toast.

And katmai, with only a 4 point lead (soon to be 3 with the XP) our game isn't over either.

Barrister

But all my focusing on Fantasy Football is detracting from a heck of a game.   :)

Grey Fox

Go Vikes.

It's weird, its the first time in my life that I am actually watching MNF on ESPN.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Barrister

Sophie Scholl

Quote from: Judas Iscariot on December 27, 2009, 11:40:38 PM
Down by 9 point with AD left to play.  Dear Hod, I don't ask for much, but could you please see fit to give me this victory?  Thanks.
Hod be praised! :yeah:  Now to have Favre lose or get maimed in the remaining 5 minutes.  It's rough rooting for Cutler and the bastards that traded Orton, but Favre is just that evil.
"Everything that brought you here -- all the things that made you a prisoner of past sins -- they are gone. Forever and for good. So let the past go... and live."

"Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did."

Barrister

My man crush on Favre knows no limits.  :wub:

katmai

Now i just need Longwell to win it in OT :P
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Sophie Scholl

Kick return for a TD.  Come on.  Fucking Favre.  How I loathe him. <_<
"Everything that brought you here -- all the things that made you a prisoner of past sins -- they are gone. Forever and for good. So let the past go... and live."

"Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did."

Barrister

Sophie Scholl

Barrister

Barrister

Sophie Scholl

Barrister

I step away to feed the dogs for two minutes... :frusty: