News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Halloween costumes

Started by Capetan Mihali, October 14, 2009, 04:29:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ed Anger

Quote from: Darth Wagtaros on October 15, 2009, 12:33:34 PM
I am forced to be on of the minions of the All mighty Monarch.  :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

Fat minion or the unibrow minion?
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Darth Wagtaros

Quote from: Ed Anger on October 15, 2009, 12:34:44 PM
I am forced to be on of the minions of the All mighty Monarch.  :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

I'm aiming for one of the faceless horde who are there just to get killed by Brock.
PDH!

Savonarola

So, who would win in a steel cage death match; Lizzie Borden or Anne Frank?
In Italy, for thirty years under the Borgias, they had warfare, terror, murder and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci and the Renaissance. In Switzerland, they had brotherly love, they had five hundred years of democracy and peace—and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock

Ed Anger

Quote from: Darth Wagtaros on October 15, 2009, 12:36:49 PM
Quote from: Ed Anger on October 15, 2009, 12:34:44 PM

I'm aiming for one of the faceless horde who are there just to get killed by Brock.

Ah, the one from the Mexico episode. Speedy or something.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

The Brain

I don't know what I would dress up as.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Darth Wagtaros

Speedy, although these costumes have wings that were made at brutally personal cost.
PDH!

Darth Wagtaros

Quote from: Savonarola on October 15, 2009, 12:37:20 PM

I'm more interested in whether the Smurfs are mammalian or insectoid.
PDH!

BuddhaRhubarb

I think smurfs are amphibian... like those blue frogs.Gargamel (oh so misunderstood) wanted to lick their backs and take a vision quest...  not eat them.
:p

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Savonarola on October 15, 2009, 12:37:20 PM

Aren't those supposed to be debatable? Who would take Frank?
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Darth Wagtaros

Quote from: BuddhaRhubarb on October 15, 2009, 12:52:11 PM
I think smurfs are amphibian... like those blue frogs.Gargamel (oh so misunderstood) wanted to lick their backs and take a vision quest...  not eat them.
Oh. My. God.  A rigid caste system and a single female implies an insect society.
PDH!

Savonarola

Quote from: Darth Wagtaros on October 15, 2009, 01:50:49 PM
Oh. My. God.  A rigid caste system and a single female implies an insect society.

Papa Smurf has a beard, they're clearly mammalian.
In Italy, for thirty years under the Borgias, they had warfare, terror, murder and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci and the Renaissance. In Switzerland, they had brotherly love, they had five hundred years of democracy and peace—and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock

Valmy

Quote from: Korea on October 15, 2009, 09:54:04 AM
:D Oh, right. I forgot how slutty some women actually are.

I love women so very very much :cry:
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Neil

Quote from: Savonarola on October 15, 2009, 01:56:20 PM

Mammals aren't the only creatures with hair.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Darth Wagtaros

Quote from: Savonarola on October 15, 2009, 01:56:20 PM

Hair isn't limited to mammals and their frenetic ant-like activities point to an insect heritage. 
PDH!

Ideologue

Quote from: BuddhaRhubarb on October 15, 2009, 01:02:47 AM
Quote from: Ideologue on October 14, 2009, 10:03:02 PM
Quote from: Capetan Mihali on October 14, 2009, 05:45:01 PM
Quote from: MadImmortalMan on October 14, 2009, 05:38:39 PM
Halloween makes normal girls dress slutty. So it's worth it if you're going to a party. Otherwise, it's just a bunch of annoying jerks knocking on your door all night.

As I commented to The Larch as he marveled at America's Halloween stores, "slutty" seems to be the entire spectrum of women's costumes:  slutty nurse, slutty angel, slutty ghost, slutty subcontractor....

And yet not a single, mother-fucking skeleton T-shirt.  My rather clever Donnie Darko costume?  Ruined.

So I went as the Golden Age Flash.  That is, Flash T-shirt plus jeans.

you need a WW1 helmet painted silver to make it really work tho'. I'm jus' sayin.

True.  I think I might work on that.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)