News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Halloween costumes

Started by Capetan Mihali, October 14, 2009, 04:29:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ed Anger

Went to a work party last night and switched my costume to a Roman toga thingy and was introducing myself as Lucius Cornelius Sulla, dictator for life. Nobody knew who he was.

Fuck them.

I enjoyed the 2 chicks in matching school girl outfits. Work inappropriate, but damn did I enjoy that.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Syt

Quote from: Ed Anger on October 25, 2009, 07:56:55 AM
Went to a work party last night and switched my costume to a Roman toga thingy and was introducing myself as Lucius Cornelius Sulla, dictator for life. Nobody knew who he was.

Well, people also think that this is a Trojan:
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Ed Anger

Great, Tusk just popped into my head.

Faeelin

I'm going as William Wallace, but nobody knows who he is. However, if I say I'm going as Braveheart...

Malthus

Quote from: Syt on October 25, 2009, 08:05:14 AM

Well, people also think that this is a Trojan:

Doesn't look anything like a condom.  :P
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

PDH

But it does look like a giant dick.
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

Korea

I want Ide to wear this costume:
I want my mother fucking points!

Korea

Also this amputee has an awesome costume:

I want my mother fucking points!

Admiral Yi

Of course it is.  Slutty costumes are best. :)

Ed Anger

I always wanted to bone a chick with no legs.

jimmy olsen

Fuck them.

I enjoyed the 2 chicks in matching school girl outfits. Work inappropriate, but damn did I enjoy that.
What would you have done if someone knew and said Marius was better? :P
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Alatriste

Quote from: jimmy olsen on October 26, 2009, 12:52:44 AM

Fuck them.

What would you have done if someone knew and said Marius was better? :P

Sulla being Sulla, having him beheaded by the two chicks would be a killing joke. And there is always room for another head at the rostra.

Razgovory

Quote from: Ed Anger on October 25, 2009, 08:08:21 PM

Well that one with just one leg looks pretty good.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

lustindarkness

Just have to be quick before they bleed out.
Grand Duke of Lurkdom

Syt

Quote from: lustindarkness on October 26, 2009, 10:34:05 AM
Just have to be quick

And that's Ed's problem. Though he might actually have a decent chance to catch an amputee.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.