News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Halloween costumes

Started by Capetan Mihali, October 14, 2009, 04:29:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

katmai

Quote from: PDH on October 14, 2009, 07:00:50 PM
I am going to go to some undergrad parties dressed as Larry Eustachy.

Oh my.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

PDH

Quote from: katmai on October 14, 2009, 07:01:38 PM
Quote from: PDH on October 14, 2009, 07:00:50 PM
I am going to go to some undergrad parties dressed as Larry Eustachy.

Oh my.
:) at least somebody remembers
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

Ed Anger

I had to look that one up.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Monoriu

I'll get up, work, and go home on Halloween day as if it is just another working day.

HisMajestyBOB

I'll be Harry Potter again.

Three lovely Prada points for HoI2 help

Admiral Yi

My cholo costume didn't really work last year because no one could see the hair net.

katmai

Quote from: Admiral Yi on October 14, 2009, 08:15:30 PM
My cholo costume didn't really work last year because no one could see the hair net.

:lmfao:
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

BuddhaRhubarb

Quote from: Admiral Yi on October 14, 2009, 08:15:30 PM

:lol:

I'll likely throw on the old Godzilla costume at work. Haven't heard about any good parties though so I may not have to come up with anything cleverer, thank Hod.
:p

Neil

Quote from: Ed Anger on October 14, 2009, 06:55:51 PM
Quote from: Razgovory on October 14, 2009, 06:12:06 PM
Quote from: Ed Anger on October 14, 2009, 05:45:51 PM

I'm going as The Joker (the Nicholson version) and the wife is going as Harley Quinn to the work parties.

Are you taking her trick or treating?

You aren't elite enough to mock my marriage. Only Seedy, Peedy and Grumbler can.

You are on notice.

Edit: And Fatmai. Have to include a minority.  :rolleyes:
Be that as it may, I still laughed.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Faeelin

My costume offends all who are race conscious, and trivializes a weighty matter.

BuddhaRhubarb

Quote from: Faeelin on October 14, 2009, 09:37:34 PM
My costume offends all who are race conscious, and trivializes a weighty matter.

those are always the best costumes. Michael Jackson with a dead baby on the end of his penis? :p
:p

Ideologue

Quote from: Capetan Mihali on October 14, 2009, 05:45:01 PM
Quote from: MadImmortalMan on October 14, 2009, 05:38:39 PM
Halloween makes normal girls dress slutty. So it's worth it if you're going to a party. Otherwise, it's just a bunch of annoying jerks knocking on your door all night.

As I commented to The Larch as he marveled at America's Halloween stores, "slutty" seems to be the entire spectrum of women's costumes:  slutty nurse, slutty angel, slutty ghost, slutty subcontractor....

And yet not a single, mother-fucking skeleton T-shirt.  My rather clever Donnie Darko costume?  Ruined.

So I went as the Golden Age Flash.  That is, Flash T-shirt plus jeans.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

DontSayBanana

I'm workin' on a budget, so it looks like I'm gonna be goin' nerd.  Literally.  The biggest, dorkiest, horn-rimmed pair of reading glasses I can find at the grocery store, bridge wrapped in scotch tape, button-down short sleeve with a bunch of pens stuck in the breast pocket, cargo khakis pulled up way high, and clunky shoes.  Oh, and of course, hair slicked back so as to make it look like I have a receding hairline.
Experience bij!

Admiral Yi

Quote from: DontSayBanana on October 14, 2009, 10:34:02 PM
I'm workin' on a budget, so it looks like I'm gonna be goin' nerd.  Literally.  The biggest, dorkiest, horn-rimmed pair of reading glasses I can find at the grocery store, bridge wrapped in scotch tape, button-down short sleeve with a bunch of pens stuck in the breast pocket, cargo khakis pulled up way high, and clunky shoes.  Oh, and of course, hair slicked back so as to make it look like I have a receding hairline.
Tuck the shirt into your underwear (tighty whiteys of course) and pull the pants down.

If that doesn't get you laid nothing can.

Korea

I want my mother fucking points!